Search results for query: *

1. A

Which are your favourite Pokémon?

Dunsparce!!! It's amazing. Am I pretty much one of the only people who thinks that?
  2. A

Advanceshipping General Discussion

since we explored the possibility of May returning to Ash... what about vice versa? Hmm...that's actually really interesting!! O_O I never considered that. I don't really have many ideas for that...but it would be quite interesting to see Ash meet Lisia. And, with the ORAS remakes, it will be...
  3. A

How do you think May would be introduced back into the series? I like the Lisia idea. I think it would be interesting to include Lisia in the show, because her occupation and personality really seems to fit with Pokémon Performances. Otherwise... Maybe May could be checking out a Performance...
  4. A

The one thing I'm worried about is the fact that Primal Kyogre/Groudon are appearing in a movie, not real episodes, meaning the short ORAS arc may really take place in the form of a movie. That makes it less likely for May to appear then because, well, it's only an hour and a half long and there...
  5. A

AdvanceShipping is awesome~ >< But, in response to your question (Why do you like AdvanceShipping?), I guess it just works. We get to see a whole new side of Ash, and he and May are very similar. They look good together and care about each other on a deep emotional level, but of course they do...
  6. A

It's a nice fic~ >< I guess May now has a chance, but with our luck, she won't come back, and some sort of Lyra and Khoury will come instead, with Serena being there and all. Or they're just going to use May to make Serena jealous--though I suppose that's better than nothing. Well, Misty did...
  7. A

True, it is highly unlikely for May to ever appear again and thus give AdvanceShipping a chance, seeing as she's another one of the anime girl who comes in, leaves, returns, and just plain disappears. Then again, AmourShipping looks like it's on the road to canon, but since Serena is another one...
  8. A

Yeah, we really do need some action and activity. Even though AmourShipping is likely to become canon, we should still "never give up until the end." I'm not really good with questions, but I guess Do you think Ash and May will ever meet again? --maybe. XD I'll answer the question later. With...
  9. A

Overrated and Underrated Pokémon

As for overrated, I've been keeping a top 5 for about forever. 1. Pikachu. The anime really pushes that pokemon. Everyone loves Pikachu. It's not even that strong or well-designed. 2. Eevee. It is cute. It is awesome. It is versatile. And thus it is overrated. 3. Charizard. People think it's...
  10. A

If May and Serena encounter, what would May do in order to be with Ash before Serena? May or any of the others probably wouldn't appear again, much less get with Ash, though, because the writers seem to really be pushing AmourShipping along. And it'd be a huge disappointment to a lot of fans if...
  11. A

Wow, to think the holidays are already over. If May were to appear in the X and Y series, what would she be doing in Kalos? Umm... Well, maybe in Lumiose City, she could just be hanging around at some sort of cafe, knowing how many it has, or some restaurant. Or maybe May could just be...
  12. A

Oh, right, AdvanceShipping day... *face-palm* What do you think Ash and May will do for the holidays? Hard to say. I guess that if they met again, they'd probably travel all over and see lots of old friends, knowing how they both show interest in traveling. May would probably go on a shopping...
  13. A

Aww, cute comic. :) And AdvanceShipping is the most similar Ash can be with someone, in my opinion. XD What pairings should they crossdress as in Halloween? Well, since Ash and May are in a Pokemon Universe, they should naturally crossdress as something in their universe. So maybe they could...
  14. A

Wow, cool cupcakes~! Now I'm going to (try to) answer the question... What would be the theme of May and Ash's wedding? I've always sucked at these sort of questions... I guess it could have something to do with royalty, since Ash is the king of the sea or something and May is the princess...
  15. A

Actually, I've never named any of May's outfits!! But the fanart does actually look good on the card, now that you mention it...... Suppose Ash actually decided to go down the ADV route. How would he start? I don't think I can think of a good answer for this. He's so dense that he'd be so...
  16. A

Computer problems... :/ I've noticed that recently, we've been talking about May coming back a lot... We know Ash has a penchant for saving May from such things as wild Pokémon, collapsing bridges (I think), and cheating opponents. What else would you like to see Ash save May from? If you want...
  17. A

OK~! Um...... How will Ash meet up with May again in Kalos region?: I really don't know. I think we should wait for more information on it or something. What do you think is May and Ash's favorite summer activity to do together?: Swimming because of the movies, eating ice cream or something else...
  18. A

if Ash and May never became Trainers, how will they meet and be together? Um...yeah, I think they could be students. Or maybe some job when they are teenagers. Sorry, a bit rushed. What was your favourite moment in the 9th movie?: When Ash put May in that vessel-thing and then went to fix the...
  19. A

What would Ash do to celebrate May's birthday? If Ash and May weren't a couple yet: Ash would just wish her a happy birthday with a cheery grin and all. And maybe some pokemon advice. If Ash and May were a couple: Ash would maybe give her a hug and a sloppy card and wish her a happy birthday...
  20. A

What would Ash and May reactions to the Advanceshipping fandom (fanfiction, fanart, advancers site, other sites, etc...) ?: Ash would be dense in his normal way, but surprised and slightly embarrassed as he sees himself kissing May and all. May is an easier story. She'd probably blush furiously...
Back
Top Bottom