Search results for query: *

1. S

Emerald vs. Platinum?

Which game do you think is better? Platinum for me.
  2. S

Best Champion Battle Music?

Which battle theme that plays during a battle with a Pokémon champion is your favorite? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa1EPRpRo08
  3. S

Favorite voice actor from the TPCi dub?

The title said it all, who of all the VAs from current run of the pokemon anime who do you think is the most iconic/memorable and who is your personal favorite? Bill Rogers for me, sure his role as Brock wasn't top notch but he did a good job as Drew, Ghetsis, Sceptile and Lucario. Sister...
  4. S

Favorite voice actor from the 4Kids dub?

The title said it all, who of all the VAs from 4Kids' run of the pokemon anime who do you think is the most iconic/memorable and who is your personal favorite? I'll have to say Maddie Blaustein, she voiced so many male characters during the OS series such as LT. Surge not to not mention she...
  5. S

What made DP so good?

Since DP is considered by most the be the best saga in the anime, explain to me the reason why.
  6. S

Pokemon Orgins or Pokemon DP

Which is better? Pokemon Origins is a close adaption of the games that focused on Red in his quest to capture all 151 Pokemon, defeat all the gym leaders and Rocket-Dan in the process however he failed to capture Mew. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl is considered to be the best saga in the main...
  7. S

Beware of the Battle Analyser

Pokémon X/Y Online Battle Exploit - "Battle Analyser" - NeoGAF First Wonder Trade and now this? The hackers have officially ruined Pokemon X and Y.
  8. S

Review S16 EP42: Team Rocket's Shocking Recruit!

BW139 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Please keep spoilers pertaining to future episodes inside spoiler tags.
  9. S

Music from the Pokemon anime?

So in case you haven't seen it yet, you can change the music that you want to play during battles in the Battle Maison, i think this is a nice feature that GF should expand on a bit in future games to include music from older games and [as easter eggs] the anime, so this brings me to the...
  10. S

Contest Mega Charizard X vs Reshiram

Both are Fire/Dragon types and both have high bast stats however Charizard is a starter Pokemon while Reshiram is a legendary Pokemon also Charizard X is faster than Reshiram however Reshiram has a higher attack and sp.attack stat Whose design do you prefer? Who would win in a fight...
  11. S

A question for the hardcore Pokemon anime fans

Ok so starting today in the US the channel Boomerang will begin airing 2 episodes of classic Pokemon back to back daily, today the episodes from the Orange islands saga "The Joy of Water Pokemon" and "Navel Maneuvers" will air, how long will it take until they reach the first episode of AG?
  12. S

"DLC could be fun" -Ken Sugimori

Pokemon devs discuss possibility of paid Pokemon DLC | Nintendo Everything
  13. S

Could the new director and staff break the taboos of the anime?

if the first 2 eps of XY are an indication, it seems the new staff of the anime are trying new things. do you think they will break many traditions of the anime such as Ash losing a league, a cute Pokemon never evolving and the male companion having a active battle focused goal.
  14. S

Another Region?

As you know, there's a NPC in X and Y who mention a battle facalty in another region that isn't Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, or Unova. is it possible that Pokemon Z could feature 2 regions in one game lie GSCHGSS and BW2 did?
  15. S

What G6 Pokemon do you think will get the ASD treatment

Since Kanto the anime has been known for making some Pokemon appear larger or smaller than what the Pokedex claims their heights to be, what Gem 6 Pokemon do you think will be subject to Anime Size Discrepancies. Personally i think they'll give Delphox the same treatment they gave Gardevoir...
  16. S

How much longer do we have to play blindly?

How much until Bulbapedia have all the information on gen 6 Pokemon, learn sets, egg moves, Mega stone locations, tm locations and trainers? I want breed some of me Kalos Pokemon but i don't know which egg groups the belong to or what egg move the can learn.
  17. S

Limited attack animations

I just got my hands on X and i noticed all the Pokemon 3d models have only two attacking animations, special and physical, in contrast to other 3d pokemon games like Stadium, Colosseum, and PBR in which each Pokemon had several different animations that varies depending on what type of move it's...
  18. S

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

A lot including myself are people complaining about the lack of new pokemon and the glorification of Kanto, so to help the mods by keeping complaints minimal in other threads, i created this thread for people to voice their opinions about the direction GF has taken with X and Y. My rant: I...
  19. S

Diantha and the anime

According to the official site she's famous movie star and trainer who shows more interest in trainers who have real potential. How do you think the anime will portray Diantha. do you think she will be a standard cotd or play a larger role in the story.
  20. S

Review S16 EP34: The Path That Leads to Goodbye!

BW131 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Please keep all spoilers for future events in spoiler tags. Edit: Can Somebody pin this please?
Back
Top Bottom