• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

The Digital Download vs Retail Thread

I'll always be going retail if possible, at least until Nintendo finally ties purchases to an account instead of the console. Losing my 3DS would be bad enough, but if I lost all of my games along with it? ... And plus, there's nothing better to be in a hurry to get to a store first thing, rush...
  2. S

X & Y Compatibility with B & W

Re: DS to 3DS transfers? I too am sick of the minigames, they were so mind-numbingly useless, boring and time-wasting. I'm also hoping for a transfer app on the 3DS, as this clearly can be done similarly to Pokémon Dream Radar. I have an extra DS Lite, but I have misplaced the charging...
  3. S

What will you get: Pokemon X & Pokemon Y

I'll be buying Pokémon Y if not both. Yveltal appeals to me more than Xerneas does, so I'm just hoping Y has good version exclusives!
  4. S

Contest Xerneas or Yveltal?

Re: Which one? Yveltal. He's pure badass, and reminds me of a sinister Lugia.
  5. S

Starter Discussion

Re: Pokémon X & Y Starter Discussion Chespin, definitely Chespin. He reminds me so much of Oshawott (my all-time favourite pokey) so it may well be Chespin will achieve second-favourite status in my books.
  6. S

Is it possible that Pokemon X and Y will be rated something higher than E?

Re: Is possible that Pokemon X and Y will be rated something higher than E? I believe down here in Australia D/P were rated PG due to the gambling references with those slot machines. (I'm not 100% sure, though.) I would personally like to see some slightly more emotionally mature scenes as...
  7. S

Hello! (Again???)

Hey Guys, it's Celld here! I've been on these forums before, and you'd probably know me best as Extra_Terrestrial! (among many other users) But, since I last used these accounts, I've matured a fair bit, and with Gen VI coming out, I decided I should rejoin this place with a fresh face...
Back
Top Bottom