Search results for query: *

1. S

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? That would be "retconning." It's very common in the world of comic books, especially in the Marvel and DC universes.
  2. S

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: The "Real or Not Real" Thread ... That's it. I'm officially a slowpoke. Admins, you're more than welcome to, er, add in the "Herp derp you're an idiot, banned because you're an idiot" stuff now.
  3. S

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: The "Real or Not Real" Thread Hiya folks. It's been a while since I posted last, but I was trolling Reddit and saw something interesting. Original poster was Maikusan on /r/pokemon...
  4. S

Explosions at Boston Marathon ( Possible Terror Attack )

Anonymous and a LOT of people will be blocking the Westboro Baptist creeps from view at the funerals. Also, Suspect Nabbed in Boston Marathon Bombing - Fox News
  5. S

Just wanted to share an update with you guys: first, the Saudi national who was hospitalized is NOT a person of interest...second, here's an article for Fox News's website about the latest developments - Hunt for suspects, motives in Boston bombing is 'wide open,' authorities say
  6. S

Reddit's reaction has been, for the most part, of horror. Yeah, there are the trolls who want to inject gallows humor into the mix, but most people have been downvoting them. For such a snarky community, I'm surprised to see how...well...civil they're being. My heart goes out to those affected...
  7. S

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread There's a new Eeveelution, Sylveon... And it's probably the new Team's attempts to clone Mewtwo, not to mention it's a way for Gamefreak to introduce Mewtwo to a new generation of kids. Myself, I like its design. I'd definitely have it...
  8. S

Was that an April Fools joke?

Your title... "Leader of Team Magma." 'nuff said.
  9. S

This user above died of...[V2]

spontaneously explosive diarrhea.
  10. S

...says the head of Team Magma. And I don't think I picked up on the other jokes, but I was working, so I didn't get a chance to look at everything.
  11. S

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I have a headache, I'm depressed, and I can't take everyone being so damn cheerful. STOP IT. PLEASE.
  12. S

I still don't get what musical thingie everyone's talking about. I don't remember seeing or hearing anything on the forums... And the use of an really old April Fool's Prank skin wasn't very original or funny, to be honest.
  13. S

You've Won the Lottery! What Happens Next?

Nothing would happen. I'd have read the lottery ticket incorrectly, told everyone that I won, and looked like a major ass when the actual winner accepted the check.
  14. S

Musical...thing? I'm highly confuzzled. I also thought that there should have been a new April Fool's skin, at least. Something to tie in with the failed attempt by Team Plasma to take over the forums...
  15. S

The Vending Machine! [v2]

Out comes Meeeermaid Man! *inserts Spongebob Squarepants*
  16. S

Out comes Burt Wonderstone! *inserts Aqua Admin Shelly - Stop complaining, you'll fit in there!*
  17. S

"New Skins" Announcement Thread

And the Fun & Games area is still gone, I see... Well played, Admins.
  18. S

Out comes a jar of very spicy jelly! Perfect for a PB&J sandwich :) *inserts the End*
  19. S

Mafia Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [April 4] - ENDGAME - Town win!

Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 27] - Day 3 The hell? Why was Swampert killed? I haven't had any time today to log on, so when I saw the death notice... I honestly don't know why the Mafia would target her. I'm wary about pointing fingers, especially at Beck, but I feel like...
  20. S

Mafia Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [April 4] - ENDGAME - Town win!

Re: Intro to Mafia: Cats of The War Room [Mar 23] - Day 2 I want to apologize for my earlier rantings. Yes, this is a game, and yes, I'm still getting used to the fact that people aren't attacking me personally, just "in game." If I'm ruining the game for you in whatever way, I apologize. That...
Back
Top Bottom