• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Odinn
  • Order by date
  1. O

Review XY056: Do Your Best, Dedenne! Do it for Numera!!

Re: XY056: Dedenne Does Its Best! All for Goomy!! A great episode with few issues; - I didn't like the fact that Bonnie commanded an attack. - Fennekin's screen-time was absolutely unnecessary. - I couldn't understand what Fletchinder did in the scene which it, Frodagier and Hawlucha greeted...
  2. O

Review XY055: The Weakest Dragon! Numera Appears!!

Although I'm not fond of weak-Pokemon which are captured by Ash, I really really liked Goomy. Pretty decent personality traits for the intro episode. I loved the use of Rain Dance. Also my anticipation about Goomy knowing Bide was spot on! :-D:-D (You can see it on the 1st page of the preview...
  3. O

Preview XY060: Aim to be the Kalos Queen! Serena Makes Her Debut!!

I still have issues towards Serena and Fennekin. I hope they won't be a success from day 1.
  4. O

Favorite Normal Type?

This thread made me realized I hate more normal-type Pokemon than I like. Especially, I hate the cat designs. Skitty, Delcatty, Glameow, Purugly. I hate them all. Eevee is the vote for me but thread says fully-evolved so I voted for Swellow.
  5. O

Favourite and least favourite Kalos Pokemon?

Favourite one, close call between Braixen, Amaura and female Meowstic. Least favourite one, as in still I like but not very much? Or this is the kind way to say hate? If it's the 1st choice, then Helioptile and Tyrantrum. If it's the 2nd choice, entire Spritzee line.
  6. O

Your favourite nurse Pokemon through the series?

The question is clear. Although I don't like Chansey more than Audino or Wigglytuff, I find its design more nursey and its voice is more proper for my taste. Although I can imagine myself picking Wigglytuff or Audino if they were the original nurse for 4 series.
  7. O

What's your favorite egg group?

Close call between Monster, Water 1 and Field. (as in lines) Monster has; Tyranitar, Aurorus, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Meganium, Ampharos, Sceptile, Swampert, Tyrantrum, Lapras and Garchomp. Water 1 has; Poliwag, Greninja, Blastoise, Dragonite, Swampert, Gastrodon, Floatzel...
  8. O

Preview XY059: Satoshi and Serena's First Date!? The Tree of Promises and the Presents!!

I hope, this'll be the episode where AmourShipping will be done for good in XY saga.
  9. O

Preview XY055: The Weakest Dragon!? Numera Appears!!

It's good. Although I truly dislike Sliggoo's and Goodra's designs absolutely, it's been a while since Ash raised a powerhouse. (I know Krookodile isn't bad but Ash hadn't raised him from nothing.) I have some expectations; - Will they address the Gooey ability from the first? Or ever at any...
  10. O

Preview XY055: The Weakest Dragon!? Numera Appears!!

I hope Goomy will evolve unlike Gible.
  11. O

Can Serena's Goal Truly Be Interesting Without Battling?

If she wasn't the co-star of the show alongside Ash, I probably wouldn't mind. If your intend isn't raising a Pokemon (which means doing something to make it grow [usually battling or at least earning experience with different things]), what's the damn difference with a regular CoTD? How can a...
  12. O

Favorite Dark Type?

Favourite ones; Umbreon, Darkrai, Houndoom, Yveltal, Drapion. But the choice is clear as day for me. Voted for Umbreon. (Darkrai and Yveltal close calls)
  13. O

Review XY050: Dance, Yancham — Captivate, Fokko! The Dance for Tomorrow!!

I find Serena's performance was too unrealistic. I guess she received some critiques from the gang but I'm not satisfied with that. I hate Smoochum and it was one of the reasons why I didn't like the episode. Chespin was way too antipatic. I love seeing Serena's Fennekin suffering. But that...
  14. O

Review M17: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction

I can add few more; - Diancie knowing what a city while not knowing thief, friend and shopping mall mean, absurd. - The animations of Yveltal's attacks were so awful. I mean, for a all-powerful legendary Pokemon, its attack shouldn't be blocked by a Thunderbolt produced by Pikachu. Disgusting...
  15. O

Review M17: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction

EDIT: Odinn;, don't do that again.
  16. O

Which Hoenn starter will you choose?

I'm planning to use all of them. But Torchic will be my permanent choice. Blaziken is my all-time favourite among starters. But I keep my mind open because I haven't given up on Swampert's mega stats. If it gets a decent speed and any type of attack boost, it'll have a chance to be the better...
  17. O

Who will you choose? Brendan or May?

Since I hate May due to the anime, I'll choose Brendan so I'll get to defeat May. :D
  18. O

Contest Pseudo Legendary Showdown!

I made a chart like this. What do you guys think? I picked movesets while considering having stabs, being effective against types on max numbers and being able to effective against a pokemon with a type-advantage. So, there was no room for status moves.
  19. O

Preview XYS03: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act III~

Re: Mega Evolution Act III The thing I certainly didn't like in this particular episode is how they handled Steven Stone. Actually I certainly don't like how the writers handle former-region champions. I mean he's a champion but felt like Sieblod was the much of a challenge. They did similar...
  20. O

Favorite Ice type

Lapras, Articuno, Glaceon, Amaura. Voted for Lapras but it's truly a close call. I could have voted for any of these 4.
Back
Top Bottom