Search results for query: *

• Users: Jolene
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jolene

The Timeline (Warning: Wailord Sized Spoilers)

Discuss any theories of how the Hoenn remakes could make any possible sense in the established timeline. For reference here is the "official" timeline of the Pokemon games: 1) RBY/FRLG are concurrent with RSE 2) GSC/HGSS are concurrent with DPPt 3) Black and White 4) BW2 are concurrent...
  2. Jolene

Your Dialect Map

I found this interesting survey that indicates which parts of the United States your dialect matches the closest. This can also work for non-Americans as well, as it gives perspective as to what dialect you are closest to. Just do it and see for yourselves. Click here for the survey. My...
  3. Jolene

Has the mystery in Pokemon disappeared?

Just like in the real world, where as time goes by people believe in legends less, it seems as if the same thing is happening in Pokemon when it comes to event Pokemon. Back in the days of the Gen I, II, and III, I recall that people came up with all manner of theories on how to obtain event...
  4. Jolene

Hello!

Hi, I'm Jolene! I have been into Pokemon since Generation II. I have been searching for a place to discuss Pokemon with like minded people and I have found the perfect place after forum hopping. Another more serious reason why I joined here is that I am a lesbian and I heard about...
Back
Top Bottom