Search results for query: *

1. C

What is the User Above Known For?

For being part of Team Rocket!
  2. C

Roll To Dodge! V.1

Name: Kirby 2.0 Gender: Male Backstory: A Little pink thing that has a special power. No backstory available Major skill(if applicable): Can absorb someones "Abilities" Minor skills(if applicable): Fast And Nimble. Can dodge attacks at ease.
  3. C

What is the User Above Known For?

For the lets plays!
  4. C

Which Football Team do you support?

Borrusia Dortmund. And before anyone says it. I supported them way before they came second in the CL. We gained many "Fans" that day...
  5. C

Ever heard This Song?!

I think its U2? Not sure the name of the song though... Well you only need the light when it's burning low Only miss the sun when it starts to snow Only know you love her when you let her go Only know you've been high when you're feeling low Only hate the road when you're missing...
  6. C

Crystal Shards: A Nuzlocke Story...

This is a quick Prologue, in my next post, I will introduce what a nuzlocke is etc 17/11/98 Document No. 4481 codenamed [NUZLOCKE] Sender, Professor Samuel J Oak. Recievers, Mr K Pokemon, Professor A Elm, Mr L Dragin. Entry I am sending this message to you as it is very...
  7. C

Start Ups Journey Of Johto!!

OOC: Heroic Sociopath; Cruel much ;-) Eating a Pidgey
  8. C

The Longest Sentence Ever!!

Is
  9. C

DracoMan; caught. Heroic Sociopath; yes but this is a Pokemon RP not yu gi oh
  10. C

Ever heard This Song?!

Exactly what it sounds like. :P One person posts a song, the other replies with whether they've heard the song or not and lists another song. You can post a verse, the chorus or the whole song if you wish! Il start: Flash lights and the good life, keep calling out my name And I...
  11. C

The Longest Sentence Ever!!

Okay, so..here, you try to make the longest sentence in history. So, for example.. Person 1: I Person 2: don't Person 3: know And so on. Good luck, and I shall start: The
  12. C

Oh, and Harpy; caught. ;-)
  13. C

OOC: Yes. Wtf? I dunno wether to say captured or not...
  14. C

@Agent_K nice, captured. Btw im rating captures on how good the post was. Eg: He threw a pokeball. No. There is no explanation. Whereas Agent K used a battle beforehand to prove he had weakened the pokemon first!
  15. C

DracoMan; DAMN! Sorry bro, really didnt mean that, I got Heroic mixed up with you. Please dont take it the wrong way bro. ;-) Please. Join in. (sorry)
  16. C

Harpy; Agent_K; Heroic Sociopath; Trainers! This is the time you've all been waiting for... (pause for effect) THE START UP THREAD!! You are in charge of this RP, you do whatever you want your character to do!! How about we start by getting your first pokemon from prof. Elm!!
  17. C

Journey Of Johto! (Sign Ups+ Discussion)

Agent_K; Harpy; Your thoughts on this??
  18. C

Anyone want to start now?
  19. C

Thankyou l. Accepted :-) I think one more person and we are good to go!
  20. C

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

Ima Claim Mareep. Mareep~~Crimson Penguin~~03/09/13
Back
Top Bottom