Search results for query: *

1. Aozora

Do you have any health conditions?

I'm not sure if it counts, but I have Raynaud's phenomenon. It's harmless, but it means blood vessels in my hands constrict when exposed to cold (or even cool) temperatures. It can be painful at times, and I have to wear gloves when most people probably wouldn't. Like, I'll be wearing shorts and...
  2. Aozora

Where is your happy place?

Outside on my bike when the weather is nice for it and there aren't a lot of other people/traffic
  3. Aozora

Which pokemon cry is your favorite?

Without thinking too much about it, I always thought Gardevoir's was pretty cool in a haunting and mysterious way. Caterpie's anime cry is amazing also (in a dumb/funny way).
  4. Aozora

Music Cover music enjoyer? Share em here!

I came across this on youtube not too long ago, pretty good!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJSpZN0t3-I
  5. Aozora

the hot take thread

It should never be socially acceptable to ask someone else their salary, unless you know them really closely. Idk it just seems so intrusive to me.
  6. Aozora

What are some pet peeves that you have?

When people end a sentence with the word "at." Normally it doesn't bother me when people speak with incorrect grammar, but somemething about it just sounds so horrible to me.
  7. Aozora

Doki Doki Battling Club - Halloween 2023 Event Feedback & Discussion

Lol, well played, I definitely fell for it at first ^^;
  8. Aozora

Doki Doki Battling Club - Halloween 2023 Event Feedback & Discussion

I have disabled Nemona through my user preferences, and also ignored it as a user. Yet, I still see it on the top right of my screen. A way to filter all replies quoting it would also be nice. It makes it very difficult to read any threads that it posts in. I can appreciate the work you put...
  9. Aozora

What desktop background are you currently using? Vol. 2.0

I've been using this for a while, by the artist ゲン助 - they have some really cool stuff (although I had to scale up the resolution using the website "Waifu2x")
  10. Aozora

Who do you share a birthday with?

Ron Paul and Slobodan Milošević... :s
  11. Aozora

Unique Eating Combinations

Peanut butter and orange sandwiches are surprisingly good...
  12. Aozora

Have Youtube's Algorithmic Recommendations Returned Good Videos?

Sometimes, but there is definitely a lot to sift through. I think it helps to stay away from anything related to video games, pop culture/music, or politics. I sometimes use YouTube to listen to music from video games, getting recommendations for content creators playing/talking about video...
  13. Aozora

Your controversial opinions

I don't think any of the remakes after HG/SS were necessary, and I probably wouldn't be interested in or excited by any more remakes. I don't care at all about online connectivity in Pokémon games or being able to trade between generations. I'd be fine if the games were completely offline. The...
  14. Aozora

Which Miku was your favorite ?

Flying one for me, she looks cool and I like the hair
  15. Aozora

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

It got up to 90F here today and yesterday, which is very warm for this time of year in Minnesota...
  16. Aozora

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Getting a flat tire while riding my bike today and having to walk about 2.5 miles back home, after having ridden about 30. I guess it's good that it didn't happen when I was farther away, at least.
  17. Aozora

what's your nationality and heritage?

I was born my and still live in the US, but my mom was born in what is now the Czech republic. I think my main ancestry from my dad's side is German (his grandfather was born in Germany). I might have some degree of English, Welsh, and French ancestry, but I don't really know for sure. Most of...
  18. Aozora

The Power/Spell Name Idea Thread 3.0

A couple more I thought of: Riptide - a water type attack that catches the target by surprise. Maybe something similar to moves like faint attack/swift in Pokemon Core Collapse - A 'Cosmos' type version of something like explosion
  19. Aozora

Pokémon you like in concept, but not design

Sunflora - I love sunflowers, but something about its face just looks really weird to me.
  20. Aozora

What makes you happy?

For me, having something to pursue/make progress in. It can be anything from sports (running is the main one for me), video games, or even just something to think about. I could go into more detail sometime, but I think the main thing I've realized is not to conflate being happy with being done...
Back
Top Bottom