Search results for query: *

• Users: Aozora
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. E

TEEN: Eaten Dreams of a Viridian World (Halloween one-shot)

Eaten Dreams of a Viridian World Why did these traditions still exist? They aren’t harmful, but would anything be lost if we got rid of them? The people who propagate them can’t cope with their own mortality, so they throw a party for a fictional afterlife. Comfort in self-delusion. Or maybe...
  2. Aozora

EVERYONE: Compound Eyes on the Surreal Sky [Summer 2020 one-shot event]

Hey everyone, this is my entry for the summer 2020 one-shot event. The story is based on Pokémon, and most of the inspiration is drawn from the games, although some comes from the anime and manga. Japanese names are used for human characters and locations, for the most part. The story takes...
  3. Aozora

TEEN: Descent into the Black Sky

Hi, everyone. This thread is for a fictional work I've been writing in my spare time, kinda just for fun. I guess the first thing I should mention is that although the main character's name is Selene, this isn't related to Pokémon in any way. It's not actually a fanfic based on anything, all the...
  4. Aozora

Which Mystery Dungeon game would you recommend?

Hi Everyone, I've kinda been wanting to play one of the Mystery Dungeon games and was wondering which one you would recommend if I were to get only one for now. The only one I've played was Blue Rescue Team back in 2006. I have access to any of the DS or 3DS games. Thanks for your opinions :)
Back
Top Bottom