• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. M

Mafia Game of Thrones Mafia: TOWN WIN 09/10/2013

Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 2: Garden of Bones 29/9/2013 Well, Mido is protecting Zima on the basis of that she understands why Zima would not want to vote Ferrothorn64 cause Zima might relate with Ferrothorn64's situation. But Mido didn't give much attention to the fact that Ferrothorn64...
  2. M

Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Day 2: Garden of Bones 29/9/2013 OK, hey guys, sorry for missing the first part... Anyway it's nice to be back. So, to the point, Zima was supporting a NL in D1 but what actually I find more interesting is that Ferrothorn64 tried to vote Zima right when he was about...
  3. M

Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Night 1: A Clash of Kings 28/9/2013 Sorry I am here and I will post soon. :P
  4. M

Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Night 0! 26/9/2013 Role Confirmed
  5. M

Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Taking Sign Ups! 31/8/2013 2 more to go... can't wait ^^
  6. M

The Situation Room 2.0

OK, I was out of topic then sorry. :P
  7. M

The Situation Room 2.0

But still, knowledge is knowledge no matter how old it is. Plus (personal opinion here) when it comes to people, we haven't really changed that much.
  8. M

Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Taking Sign Ups! 31/8/2013 Just curious, am I gonna get spoilers? Cause I didn't watch the series so far so I could read the books and I have just started the first one. I will participate anyway but I wanna be prepared. :P
  9. M

Re: Game of Thrones Mafia: Taking Sign Ups! 31/8/2013 Guess what?! You can count me in. ^^
  10. M

The Situation Room 2.0

I didn't know if more people had replied to my last post and it had been 4 days so I felt bad :/
  11. M

The Situation Room 2.0

lol the day after I posted that I am back i left for my country-house where there is a public wi-fi next to it so I was like I could tell everyone I am back since I will be having net from now on and I came to find out that the net was down... luckily it's back up now cause I was thinking I must...
  12. M

The Situation Room 2.0

Harpy; nice to have a warm welcome. :) I could try playing but I doubt I can pull it off since I won't be on line too much till 3rd of September. Anyway I look forward to playing my next Mafia game. ^^
  13. M

The Situation Room 2.0

Hey guys. I hope you remember me. :) Sorry to just stop going on line all of a sudden but I went in vacation and I had no internet connection (that was unexpected) so I couldn't get on. :/ Anyway I am back now and I will be playing Mafia games again after 3rd of September when I will get back...
  14. M

Mafia Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Endgame - Town/Independent Win

Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Day 3 - The fall of the Knight [6-25-13] No sorry, I have been busy today and didn't cover anything. I will try to have it done by tonight.
  15. M

Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Day 3 - The fall of the Knight [6-25-13] OK, I haven't read most of Day 2 yet and since as you guys say most stuff happened during that time I won't post any opinions just yet. The phases last long anyway so I have time... Also just to be 100% sure, Harpy...
  16. M

Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Night 2 - No more webs [6-24-13] Role confirmed. I will try to catch up with what is going on asap, any help is welcome.
  17. M

Mafia Eeveelution Mafia-End Game-MAFIA WINS

Dammn...
  18. M

Actually I was joking all along... I thought you had realized that. nvrmnd
  19. M

Well, that should teach people to trust my reads more... :P Anyway, the game looked fun, thanks for letting me play Mido and Stahl. ^^ Did you enjoy the game? Yeas as far I got to it but since it was a small one and I did watch till the end I have to admit it was fun. :) Was it balanced? I...
  20. M

Re: Eeveelution Mafia-Night Two-06/011/13-06/12/13 Well, are you happy now Mido? :P Anyway thanks for letting me play and sorry I couldn't be more active, this game could use a bit more posts. Good luck Town, you can do it. ^^
Back
Top Bottom