Search results for query: *

• Users: Akari
  • Order by date
  1. A

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Shooting off illegal fireworks and getting my tan on while camping! Boom! Mericka!
  2. A

Soccer players can do it for 90 minutes in 11 different positions :D
  3. A

The 2014 World Cup Thread

USA! USA! Come on boys! #ibelievethatwewillwin
  4. A

Haha! I'm just excited. World Cup doesn't happen every year :)
  5. A

Forget that. Let's mess those boys up and get 3 more. Mericka!!
  6. A

USA! USA! USA!
  7. A

Who is your team, Flaze?
  8. A

I support the Americans of course! USA! USA! I hear we aren't one of the better teams but hopefully we surprise some people!
  9. A

MATURE: some of its hearts

Re: {some of its hearts} {winter, 436} I liked it! I agree it doesn't seem as majestic and flowing as your other work, but that is probably just due to the brievity of it, which is obviously on purpose. Your writing is awesome so I'm a fan :)
  10. A

This is true! A man who has a way with words makes me :)
  11. A

LEGACY cooties XD Yum. Haha ok, time to settle down boys.
  12. A

How do you know I haven't already? :P
  13. A

I am officially at the beeeeeeeeeach!! Eeeeee! 75 degrees, not hot, but beautiful.
  14. A

When it's too hot, you can wear less clothes, but all the clothing in the world can't help negative ten degrees.
  15. A

I guess I'm spoiled. It doesn't often get uncomfortably hot here in the Pacific NW. If you had to choose one to deal with for the rest of your life: would you rather it be really cold or really hot? Me, I still prefer 90 degrees with humidity over below freezing. Brrrrr!
  16. A

Shhh! Don't discourage him! Probably the most male attention I've had in months XD
  17. A

TEEN: Andrea's Scattered Words

Beautiful poems! I loved the last one the best. So elegant and pretty :D
  18. A

Legacy... You're bad! XD Yea, sunny NoCal has its perks. It's actually pretty cold still right now cuz it's 7:00AM, but it's supposed to get into the 70's later. I'm so pasty white though so I need beach time!!
  19. A

Mega-Zubats! The damn cave will be swarming with those things. Also, I just wanted to let everyone know how pumped I am to spend the day at the beach. School is out and I just bought a new bikini and a great book. Bouts to get my tan on!
  20. A

Summer Awards 2014: The Voting Round

Best Journey: The First Warriors by AceTrainer14 Best Dark: The Green Chronicles by Legacy Best Expansion: Dawn of Darkness by AceTrainer14 Best Non-Pokemon: Psycho Duelist Django by CynthiaLover Best Alt: A Da Vinci Smile by Beth Pavell Best Protagonist: Maylene from The Barefoot, Fighting...
Back
Top Bottom