Search results for query: *

1. I

Are you happy they replace characters?

Sometimes I'm happy that they replace the characters. Except, when the characters are absolutely amazing (like Misty and Brock).
  2. I

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Found a shiny Graveler, Graveler used Self Destruct. >.< Found the Latios in Emerald, accidently KOed it and had to reset the game.
  3. I

Underrated Pokemon you like?

I find it sad that Golduck is usually never referred to. I mean, it's useful when you know how to handle it, but no one ever notices... I also think Palkia needs more attention. Palkia seems to be judged by it's design... Pink with a strangly curved head. I like that, but apparently some people...
  4. I

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) x3... Asking question... How come Giratina is sooo hard to catch with Ultra Balls and Timer Balls, and then you can just catch it with a Dusk Ball? Dusk Balls are good for Giratina, yes, but I always thought that it'd be as hard to catch it...
  5. I

Your choice as the cutest Pokemon? (Gen I)

Giratina is more beast than cute to me xDDD Anyways.... Bulbasaur, the dinosaur, Chimchar, the flaming monkey, and... Leafeon. Vulpix is also cute, and Piplup...
  6. I

What is Your Game Pokemon Team

My /best/ team? Or the team that I'm currently using? I'll just put in my Johto team... No, I did not finish the game... yet. =P Typhlosion, lvl 65 Gengar, lvl 59 Lapras, lvl 57 Victreebel (.-. I forgot how to spell the name), lvl 54 Pidgeot, lvl 56 And that's it. =P I only have five on...
  7. I

Best nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

My Giratina from Platinum was named "Satan". Satan wins. Also, it was in caps because Pokemon likes caps. Go! SATAN! SATAN used DRACO METEOR! It's super effective! GARCHOMP fainted!
  8. I

Have you ever quit Pokemon?

Well, for a few years after Johto Journeys ended, I lost my taste for Pokemon.... until I got Pokemon Platinum for my birthday. That sparked me back to loving Pokemon, even though the original series will always be the best to me.
  9. I

Greetings~ ^^

Of course, I made up the name Darktina. But, welcome, newcomer! I'm Crystal, but call me Crys. No, I'm not the trainer Crys from Pokemon Adventures. I'm Crys the Ghost Warrior~
  10. I

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

My first Mudkip... was named Aco... It was a typo...
  11. I

What characters would you like to see return

I can't see him as that... And I still can't even after you just said it.
  12. I

Am I the only one around here who...

I couldn't beat the Snorlax, until I poisoned it with Toxic. The Snorlax was too stubborn to accept its death and kept using Rest and all that until it went on to Struggle.
  13. I

Fighting type against Snorlax = ....It doesn't work.
  14. I

Yes, yes... But I do think that it's a little unfair that you walk up to this boy who's back is facing you and poof, you're in a battle with a seriously strong Pikachu/Snorlax.
  15. I

I fail. xD I was thinking of the battle itself.
  16. I

Well, yeah, I like the graphics and the music and all that... but the Pokemon... .-. Just my thought, but I think Red's is okay, because the DP rival also has his Pokemon in the 80s... It just shocks me when I see Red pop up out of nowhere with a level 81+ Pikachu. XP
  17. I

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

I'm not sure if giving one of my few rare candies to a level 99 Giratina counts as cheating... x3 But no rare candies/cheats/AR at all? I'd say Infernape.
  18. I

Am I the only one here who thinks Pokemon is losing it's touch these days? I mean, the Pokemon are looking more like humans more than adorable, cool, beast creatures that are their own self.
  19. I

That'd be unlikely. xD I don't think Silver will be that willing to join the police force. I see him more as a loner...
  20. I

Looker was going to come out in one episode, but sadly, the episode never aired. xD
Back
Top Bottom