Search results for query: *

1. B

Wanted: Darkrai

Ahem, I know you probably won't accept, but I have a hacked Darkrai in my W2 game that I don't mind getting rid of. Otherwise, I have a surplus Dialga I found on GTS negotiations I'd like to rid of. EDIT: Both in W2
  2. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

Never mind I'm cancelling the trade as it doesn't seem to work. Very sorry I've probably wasted a lot of your time... I might offer my Deoxys after I transfer it to Pokemon Y
  3. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

WAIT! ITS WORKING!
  4. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

I'm right next to my modem...try one more time. I've left the wifi club. I'll restart the game and check that as well
  5. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

I keep disconnecting when attempting to communicate with you...I may have to cancel the trade EDIT: Unfortunately I am going to call off the trade as I keep DC'ing, I'll offer the Deoxys in one months time after I've transferred it to my copy of Pokemon Y
  6. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

I can now, very sorry. This is taking much longer then it should.
  7. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

Have you registered me and are you in the wifi club
  8. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

Sorry just wait a little...
  9. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

What's your name?
  10. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

Be right back! Switching my game cards
  11. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

Yeah no ones taken it yet If you like ill trade it for a Charmander or we can negotiate in the trade
  12. B

Offering Fennekin

We'll right now I'm free to trade
  13. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

Ahem. If your free now, I would like to trade my Deoxys.
  14. B

Offering Fennekin

REALLY SORRY About today, but tomorrow I'll be free most of the time so we can trade then
  15. B

Offering Fennekin

Sorry had to change my plans, my friend code is 2750 1856 0907
  16. B

Offering Fennekin

Alright. Are you free in about an hour?
  17. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

Not looking for anything in particular, but I want maybe a Charmander? I don't mind about IV's and stuff.
  18. B

Offering Fennekin

For free? Cause I'll take one, only starter I don't have.
  19. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

Due to an event earlier this year, I have obtained a level 100 Deoxys. I no longer need this LVL 50 Deoxys. If anyone's curious it's from the Pokemon rangers side game. It's sitting around in my legendary box in BW2 EDIT: Free during Saturday and Sunday this week GMT+12
  20. B

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

On X and Y I found a shiny Electrode without any aid. I had just sold all my poke balls earlier to buy a cool shirt...As if that wasn't enough I dropped my DS and the game card bumped out. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back
Top Bottom