Search results for query: *

1. T

GEN VI: LF - lvl<5 Caterpie with Bugbite and Electroweb

Hi! Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my post! I am looking for a Caterpie to add to my collection that is below lvl 5 and has Bug Bite [EDIT: nvm bugbite comes at lvl 15] and Electroweb [which has to be tutored via B2W2] but because I don't have access to B2W2 I can't get one...
  2. T

GEN VI: Wanted: Shiny Scyther/Heracross/Pinsir

Hi all! Thanks for taking the time to peek at my post. :) I am looking to add a shiny Scyther[or scizor but pref scyther], Pinsir and Heracross to my collection. Useful Natures and IVs are great but I don't play competitively. Reply on here with what you want and I'll post my friend code...
  3. T

Amphibian Team

In Preparation for XandY's froggy starter, I'm putting together an amphibian team to trade in later. i'm letting natures, IVs, and genders be random but I will be EV training. I'm building most of my team for survivability over damage, but I'm not sure how to divide up the EVs. I was just going...
  4. T

Bug and Bug-Egg-Group Team, Halp!

Hi All! I'm putting together my ultimate "Bug" team, but it's open to include bug-egg-group critters too. I'm starting all of them from eggs so I *can* EV train and hand pick abilities, but i'm letting the IVs and natures be random. I need help picking moves and finding the right sort of...
Back
Top Bottom