• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. D

Contest Ash vs. Game!Red

Red will win what? This poll? What has that to do with stating MY opinion? What did RED accomplish? He is basically YOU in R/B/Y, he does nothing but use overleveled Pokemon and make people delude that he's the strongest trainer when in reality his team can be defeated by a bunch of level 60s...
  2. D

Contest Ash vs. Game!Red

Ash, of course. The aspect of Pokemon that entertains me the most is the anime, not the games, not the manga, not anything else. Game!Red will be nothing more than an overglorified sprite to me. Ash is much much much more than that, he is my inspiration, he is why I still watch the anime...
  3. D

XY005: Gym Leader Viola Appears!

Re: XY00? Ash VS Viola? They do mean something. It has been showed many times in the show that evolved Pokemon have naturally better strength, and any Pokemon Ash doesn't evolve is simply because he doesn't like forcing them. If evolution means nothing, then Ash wouldn't fangasm everytime a...
  4. D

Older Ash???

Once again, I can show why he does that. One example of Ash dexing two Pokemon in the same saga is Herdier. See the difference? Now take a look at Herdier's Game entry See? This is why Ash dexes Herdier twice in the same saga. It makes sense, you just have to be patient enough...
  5. D

XY004: Dedenne and Piakchu! Cheek Rub!!

And what exactly do you know about Clemont? Nothing. You shouldn't judge him and call him "a fail" because the statement you have used to support Brock is something you could know ONLY when you watched the series. Did you watch XY yet? Nope.
  6. D

Review BW142: My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

It's pretty simple to do. Just put in a one second screen transition and then show this last scene.
  7. D

How? He could have a team containing Zapdos, Raikou, Thundurus and Zekrom hidden somewhere for all we know. Okay my example was extreme but that doesn't mean he is a fail. He could be taking a break and not using his usual gym team. Brock did that, Cilan did that. Why not Clemont?
  8. D

"Onii-chan Keep it "Keep it". That's what she was saying in the trailer.. That means they have just encountered the Dedenne. It is unknown as for when that happened. It could be in this episode.
  9. D

Older Ash???

Yes, that part has always been unsatisfactory to me too. But I think he does explain Iris in a few rare cases, like in the Rotom episode in Da! That was one rare case where Satoshi talks about his Sinnoh Adventure. @second part: The one reasonable explanation would be that Dialga boarded the...
  10. D

Dear Robert...........no. The trailer never showed the 'when'. We only know Citron is going to catch a Dedenne.
  11. D

XY005: Gym Leader Viola Appears!

Re: XY00? Ash VS Viola? The dynamic camera movement is something they were showing since the first trailer, but it became more blatant with the battles showcasing them. Lack of flashy background, nice angles during attacks, I must say they have upped their game by quite a bit. But the...
  12. D

If any of Ash's old friends return, who would you want? What role should they play?

Re: If any of Ash's old friends return, who would you want? What role should they pla I would like all the Pokegirls to return sometime. Then we can have an all out harem episode But that is one dream that can never happen true.
  13. D

Older Ash???

The dexter gives different data in different regions. Looking up the same Pokemon in different regions might give you newer information. Tell me what will you do if you have a easy-encyclopaedia that gives information just by putting it against the object you want to know about, and you have...
  14. D

Older Ash???

No, Ash was never said to be 11 in DP (even in that video). That was just Team Rocket breaking the fourthwall. The one year thing was said in Johto, not DP.
  15. D

Older Ash???

When did they say Ash was 11 in DP?
  16. D

XY 001 & 002 - Hour long special

Your argument implies that she shouldn't be looking for a bride if he's ten actually. Clemont is maybe as old as Misty?
  17. D

Who Will Be Ash's Main Rival in XY?

Still the same. LOL. But seriously, that doesn't work with a girl IMO. Both Morrison's and Ash's rivalry is about Kiai and Konjo. They keep using those terms throughout. They even get physical about it. Doesn't look so good with a girl...but it could potentially be amusing. Wait I understood...
  18. D

XY 001 & 002 - Hour long special

She's a kid trying to searching for a wife for her brother. It's not unrealistic at all because children at that age could have the wrong notions about marriage. Maybe they are orphans and she just wants her brother to be paired with a girl to create a family? (Okay that's too deep but still, my...
  19. D

A girl who has more muscles than Ash? Yes, I'm all in for that. She should perhaps be shy and punch Ash everytime he appreciates her way of battling or her Pokemon. That is a good running gag isn't it? Could work perfectly.
  20. D

I think the potential candidate for cocky female rival aka Serena is almost confirmed to be a travelling partner, and Shauna doesn't fit the ball either, so I am guessing we won't have a cocky female rival. I predict that the guy with the Mega Blaziken is a rival, but a rival who is more like...
Back
Top Bottom