Search results for query: *

1. N

GEN VI: Desperately need someone to gen me something, see inside

Hi I really need a kind soul to gen me the following for a tournament tomorrow Ralts level: 1 gender: FEMALE nature: modest or timid shiny: YES Moves: hyper voice and wish are the only two required ones EVs: 252 Spatk, 252 Spd, 4 Spdef THANK YOU SO MUCH I NEED THIS
  2. N

GEN VI: Shiny HA froakie

Hi, I'm looking for a shiny HA protean froakie and am willing to trade a lucky egg and one or two other good bred pokemon. Also have a xerneas that I could part with as part of the deal. Thanks Also have a lvl 1 UT phione to offer And a 5iv HA Eevee
  3. N

GEN VI: Shiny Fennekin line

Hi, Simply looking for a shiny member of the Fennekin line, preferably Fennekin or Braixen but delphox is ok. Have a lot of good bred pokemon plus a spare xerneas to trade. Thanks!
  4. N

GEN VI: NEED FRIEND SAFARI WITH FROGADIER OR BRAIXEN

Not asking for much, just someone with a friend safari with these pokes to add me. If u really want something in return I can arrange that. thanks My fc is 2122-6400-8770 Pm me if u add me
  5. N

GEN VI: LF: SHINY FROAKIE

Really want that black Greninja, preferably with good nature or IVs but not neccesary. Have tons of HA pokes to trade as well as well as a bunch of IV bred pokes.
  6. N

GEN VI: Wanted: Electrike

Im looking for an IV bred Electrike with a beneficial nature, just let me know what u want and I will see if I can get it Thanks!
  7. N

GEN VI: REALLY WANT YVELTAL

Hi, I decided that Yveltal is a beast pokemon, have lots of good bred stuff to trade as well as many HA pokes. Also willing to trade my modest articuno or Xerneas if you offer an Yveltal WITH a beneficial nature. thanks
  8. N

GEN VI: LF: Yveltal

Hi guys, Im looking for an Yveltal, just find it cooler than xerneas even though I got X. I would prefer it to have a decent nature but if not that is fine. I have articuno to trade as well as IV bred gastlys and speed boost torchics. I also have lots of other DW ability pokes. Those are just...
  9. N

GEN VI: LF: Charizardite X

Hi all, I am looking for a Charizardite X after seeing the origins anime and deciding that Mega Charizard X is a complete beast, I have Blastoisite to trade as well as a bunch of HA pokemon as well as some well bred pokemon that I got over wonder trade (Timid Gastly w/ perfect Satk and Spd...
  10. N

LF sheer force bagon or moxie salamence

need one for my team, decent stuff for trade. Among the stuff is a female lvl 54 dream world eevee
Back
Top Bottom