• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

New Pokémon Ninfia revealed in CoroCoro: New Eeveelution unveiled

I see what you mean. Also "Ninfia or Nympheon is the first of two Eevee evolutions to be introduced in Pokemon X and Y. Much like Umbreon in Gen II was one of the first known Dark type pokemon, Nympheon of Gen VI is one of the first Light type pokemon. Much like the Dark, Psychic, Fighting and...
  2. S

New Pokémon Ninfia revealed in CoroCoro: New Eeveelution unveiled

Google Translate "Ninfu" is Japanese for "Nymph" So I believe, Ninfia will be Nympheon in english. It seems pretty obvious, I think it will be a new type, like, FAIRY TYPE or something, but mostly I think it will be FLYING TYPE.
Back
Top Bottom