Search results for query: *

• Users: Zyla
  • Order by date
  1. Z

Tsv's

I think your best bet for ESVs and such would probably be a different site. I'm not sure what all sites have good communities have good communities for this, but I do know that Reddit has a subreddit around this, and it seems to be fairly active. Since it's relevant I'll go ahead and link it...
  2. Z

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

As someone who got hooked on Pokeball breeding really quickly, I just want it to be easier to get a good pokeball onto a good Pokemon. Basically, I want them to keep with the idea that there's one store that sells every non-master ball that's available in the game, including premier balls. And...
  3. Z

Mafia Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 1/04/2015 - ENDGAME - TEAM PLASMA WIN

Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 26/03/2015 - Day 4 - Outnumbered Well, I guess I'm out now :lol: I need to work on my VT game ;)
  4. Z

Mafia Dragon Mafia- ENDGAME! Mafia wins!

Oh gosh.... in the Blackthorn Gym QT.... Blackthorn gym - QuickTopic free message board hosting Green was the only town in the neutral :P
  5. Z

Mafia Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 1/04/2015 - ENDGAME - TEAM PLASMA WIN

Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 21/03/2015 - Day 3 - Conflicting Attack wow, why had nobody (including me, sorry) posted? 0.o Vote: Gaffiglethorp OMGUS votes always bug me.
  6. Z

Well, good game everyone, I'm sad we didn't win, but everyone played well :)
  7. Z

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Seven- Tick Tock- 3/21/15 Well, I'm out, looks like it's up to you now :) Good luck town!
  8. Z

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Six- Coin Flips- 3/18/15 I did claim in thread Green, that's why Leggo protected me. anyway... Rabbit is.... town? ... I believe it. Rabbit has claimed the role of bulletproof town. This is a pretty believable claim due to the fact that there were to nights with no...
  9. Z

Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Five- Luck- 3/17/15 (It's still night)
  10. Z

Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Five- Luck- 3/17/15 They do add up, you just have to know the roles of the voters.
  11. Z

Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Five- Luck- 3/17/15 :DDDDDDD Now just one or two more! ^-^
  12. Z

Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 16/03/2015 - Day 2 Fallen Love and Protector I think the best thing about PG's death is that that means we're closer to only one NK every night But anyway.... Vote: Life, I'm pretty sure that you knew that a tie in the votes would be a no lynch, so...
  13. Z

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Five- Carrier Pidgeons- 3/15/15 I was expecting 3 mafia, I thought it was usually 1/4 mafia <.< But I'm not exactly the know-all of mafia games, so you could be right :lol: But, if this is true, and we have no chance if we lynch a townie..... Then I should probably go...
  14. Z

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Five- Carrier Pidgeons- 3/15/15 Vote: Gastly Gibus I've gotten everyone's claim except for theirs, which makes me extremely suspicious. And then of course there's the extreme lack of activity, but that could be for a lot of reasons.
  15. Z

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Five- Carrier Pidgeons- 3/15/15 Peaceful Giraffe; Does flavor text mean anything in this game or is it simply flavor?
  16. Z

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Five- Carrier Pidgeons- 3/15/15 Sorry to see you leave Life, you've been helpful so far in the game :/
  17. Z

Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 12/03/2015 - Day 1 The Greatest Battle That's what I thought... Even though I'm not sure about Life yet, I'm going to Unvote: Life due to the tie in votes, I'd rather have someone else (sorry MCH) get lynched than have a no lynch.
  18. Z

Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 12/03/2015 - Day 1 The Greatest Battle .... HumanDawn; What happens when there's a tie between two people on votes?
  19. Z

Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 12/03/2015 - Day 1 The Greatest Battle I am back now, feel free to throw a party in my honor. i think I'll keep my vote on life for now, the they're playing just doesn't make sense, with the wanting a lynch in a random player regardless of what they...
  20. Z

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Four- Suspenseful Silence- 3/12/15 Everyone, I'll be off for the weekend, sorry :l
Back
Top Bottom