Search results for query: *

1. F

Mafia BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 5/20/13 ✦ The End Hath Come

Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 3/28/13 ✦ Sign-Ups /out Terribly sorry, but I was needed somewhere else. And my brain can't handle more than one game at a time xD
  2. F

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

You're missing out on the greatest trilogy ever made. :P
  3. F

I .... I .... I ... Aye, aye, aye ;_;
  4. F

That you've never seen it :P
  5. F

That hurt me in the soul ;_;
  6. F

No more "you have to be ten to be a trainer"?

I think it's that you need to be ten in order to get a Pokédex and a starter Pokémon from your local ... dealer.
  7. F

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Still coughing, but okay none the less. Really need to get some exercise in ... but, exercise ...
  8. F

Usually, whenever I come up with a new username, people will be there to ruin it for me and make me want to change again.
  9. F

Mafia BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 5/20/13 ✦ The End Hath Come

Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 3/28/13 ✦ Sign-Ups /in Finally free to join a game here. Should be interestingly funtastic.
  10. F

Different countries and all :P
  11. F

Three years and several games later, Pokémon Soul Silver still costs 45 bucks. And in some cases, you're cheaper off with Pokémon B&W 2. Quality business practices, gaiz. Lurv it. Also don't trust people well enough to buy second hand and in stores, second hand SS still costs 30 bucks.
  12. F

EV training is college level mathematics, yet my question thread got moved to Simple Questions/Simple answers. Should I feel insulted? :lol: :P
  13. F

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

EV training question Game: Pokémon Platinum Situation: Had two Azumarill lay an egg. In comes Marill, raised it to level 18, Attack stat seemed low (13) Solution: Wanted to try out some EV training, so I went to battle a boatload of Shinx in a row. Leveled up, only +1 in attack, when I...
  14. F

Does anyone else find the earlier Pokemon anime series more relatable and enjoyable?

Re: Does anyone else find the earlier Pokemon anime series more relatable and enjoyab The only times where I felt related with the characters were when Ash was facing some of his rivals in Johto and Hoenn. Sinnoh, on the other hand, I was with Ash, Brock and Dawn all the way. How Brock was...
  15. F

Here's how it went, old man: Did a little dance, made a little love, got down that night! Got down that night! EGG UPDATE: So, I got two eggs, actually. Both Merill. Decided to keep one, named Sakura, and immediately shoved a million poffins in her yap. Took a nice, normal ranked contest...
  16. F

WE HAVE A POPE

Nope. Me and my mother were watching the news and suddenly the guy on the news said (before we even knew who was pope) that one cardinal refused in advance because he couldn't because of his momma.
  17. F

Getting better. Sitting down :lol: I knooooooooooooooow :lol: In other news, I caught two Maril's, raised em a level and had them evolve in Azumaril. Now I'm getting em laid for an egg so I can raise it proper-like. First time I'm doing this. Also, it's Pokémon Platinum xD Too bad I...
  18. F

Heavy and dizzy xD
Back
Top Bottom