Search results for query: *

• Users: LadySasaki
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. LadySasaki

Gen VIII LF a female Oddish

Hey guys, Playing LG Eevee and really wanted a Vileplume for my team, silly me should've checked the version exclusives, lol. I need a female Oddish, preferably low level and with a Modest, Quiet or neutral nature Can offer LGE exclusives Bellsprout or Ekans, I'm not far enough in game to...
  2. LadySasaki

GEN VI: NEED GEN VI ICICLE CRASH PKMN

Hi guys, For a breeding project on Y version I'm in urgent need of a Mamoswine (or prevos) or Beartic (or prevo) that knows Icicle Crash. Males preferred, bonus if they have good IVs. A good excuse to get rid of your breedjects :) I'm a breeder so have a decent amount of 31 IV/good nature...
  3. LadySasaki

GEN VI: nothing for now, thank you

EDIT: got Volcanion and all eggs, don't have any wants right now! Offering any one of these: Jirachi 1(mild) Jirachi 2(hardy) Mew 1 (serious) Mew 2 (bold) Celebi 1(hasty) Celebi 2(bashful) Celebi 3(brave) Manaphy 1(quirky) Manapy 2 (mild) Shaymin 1(hardy) Darkrai...
  4. LadySasaki

EVENTS (Meloetta, Mew etc) for IV Bred Kalos eggs!

I'm looking for the following pokemon: Fennekin - timid, female, flawless IVs in Spd and Sp Atk Tyrunt - jolly, male, flawless IVs in Atk and Spd Hawlucha - adamant male, ability Limber, flawless IVs in Spd and Atk Flabebe - timid, female, flawless IVs in Spd and Sp Atk Helioptile -...
  5. LadySasaki

Want IV bred Kalos eggs, events offered!

I'm looking for the following pokemon: Fennekin - timid, female, flawless IVs in Spd and Sp Atk Tyrunt - jolly, male, flawless IVs in Atk and Spd Hawlucha - adamant male, ability Limber, flawless IVs in Spd and Atk Flabebe - timid, female, flawless IVs in Spd and Sp Atk Helioptile -...
  6. LadySasaki

iphone question - emergency!

Short version: is my iphone charging me to connect to my home wireless internet? Longer version: okay I finally gave in and bought an iphone the other day and already wishing I hadn't. Spent my first 48 hours of ownership finding out what it wasn't compatible with, what it wouldn't transfer...
  7. LadySasaki

seeking a Gamestop Meloetta!

Need a Meloetta to complete my collection. Not bothered if US or Japanese, or about nature/IVs. Must be legit - no hacks, please. Clones accepted. I can offer DW females and events, please contact me if you have a Meloetta going spare. Thanks!
  8. LadySasaki

wild Sasaki appeared!

Um, hi y'all!! I'm the new gal here and I just want to introduce myself to everyone. I've been a member of Serebii for 3 years but have finally decided to move on as I find their treatment of users to be...not the best, to keep it polite. This forum seemed much friendlier, so here I am...
Back
Top Bottom