Search results for query: *

• Users: KyseL
  • Order by date
  1. KyseL

Preview JN136: Satoshi and Go! Embark on a New Journey!!

My favorite take on this so far is the idea that Goh tells Ash he wants to go on a journey and instead of getting the blanket "good luck and good bye" response, Ash decides on his own volition to tag along. It'd probably be, in my personal opinion, the most character development we've seen for...
  2. KyseL

Preview JN135: Pokémon! I'm Glad I Got to Meet You!!

This goes completely against Goh's character arc. He started the show as a loner and the biggest lesson he had to learn was to rely on others. He does not need to learn independence. I know people want Goh gone, but him going off on his own is literally the opposite direction of where all the...
  3. KyseL

Controversial opinions

I hope you're exaggerating and this is actually not a controversial take, at least here.
  4. KyseL

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

I think they just wanted to not draw attention to old characters until they had established the new ones (somewhat) properly.
  5. KyseL

Review JN089: Dialga & Palkia! The Space-Time Cataclysm!!

I guess because they were in Sinnoh, it makes more sense for him to think of the closest Space bending monster first.
  6. KyseL

Controversial opinions

I honestly feel DP was worse in that department.
  7. KyseL

Controversial opinions

I wouldn't say Serena is sexist for having a crush. This, however... All jokes aside, Serena does make me a bit uncomfortable, I think she plays the "subservient waifu" part a bit too much, and it honestly was one of the reasons I decided to put XY on hold again. I know it gets better...
  8. KyseL

[SPOILERS] Silhouettes in JN065

I don't think so, her hair tips go outwards while the silhouetted character's go inwards (I don't know how to phrase this better). It also lacks all the other stuff on the top of her head.
  9. KyseL

[SPOILERS] Silhouettes in JN065

So Bea and Volkner are a no brainer, of course. The other three remaining characters, however, are definitely a lot harder to decipher (if there's anything to decipher at all lol). Out of the 5, the second from left to right has a striking familiarity to their silhouette, and I can't quite put...
  10. KyseL

Review JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

That final shot could probably use its own thread tbh. As for the episode itself, my stream crashed and burned midway through, so I'll have to wait for subs to comment on anything :(
  11. KyseL

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

I have the feeling that the Axew we see in the preview is not Iris' or at least it's not in the present, and I'm scared. I just finished BW like a month ago and I'm not ready to let my precious baby grow up just yet :(
  12. KyseL

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Kurakazu was one of the ADs on episode 57, actually, so not exactly a first timer (unless Bulbapedia is wrong in which case shame on me).
  13. KyseL

Discussing the identities of the PWC Master Eight

Alright, now hear me out *puts on tinfoil hat*:
  14. KyseL

Do you have any Pokemon Anime headcanons?

Here's one: When she was in Opelucid Academy, Iris got bullied hard, and one of the things the other kids would do ad nauseam was calling her a child for her very unusual behavior. Iris calling everyone (but mostly Ash) a child is a sort of defense mechanism / projection on her part because...
  15. KyseL

Preview Project Mew

Wait, who is who? I assume Legendwott is Oshawott, but "Mr. Deserves Better" applies to so many of Ash's old Pokémon. Well, I was writing that and then I realized that maybe... you mean Legends: Arceus? So it would be Quillava, Oshawott and Rowlet, right?
  16. KyseL

Preview JN067: Suspect Pikachu!?

I seriously hope they don't get rid of Electroweb. Unlike Volt Tackle and Electro Ball, Electroweb offers a lot of possibilities no other move does. The only move I could see being replaced right now would be Quick Attack by something like Extreme Speed (I know Pikachu doesn't learn it normally...
  17. KyseL

Preview Project Mew

There's so much to unpack here I don't even know where to begin. I'll definitely have to take a closer look when I have more time.
  18. KyseL

Anime & Manga General Discussion

No, I remember it happening in SM clearly. I should have specified, I didn't remember the lottery part in OS. It's been too long lol
  19. KyseL

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Wait, that's how that happened? I don't remember that part at all lmao
  20. KyseL

Controversial opinions

Okay, here's the controversial opinion to end all controversial opinions. I actually really liked Cameron as a character. He was like if they gave him an Ash dial and turned it all the way up to 11, which imo was pretty refreshing for a rival. I don't like how he beat Ash, but that alone is not...
Back
Top Bottom