Search results for query: *

1. M

Unsolved Mysteries in X/Y...

New mystery: According to Serebii, the Inverse trainer has a Flareon and Talonflame with Extreme Speed, but to my knowledge, neither of them can learn it as of yet. So how did they get it? Source: Pokémon X & Y - Inverse Battle Edit: Seems to have been an error.
  2. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I've tried. There doesn't seem to be a way of changing Deerling/Sawsbuck forms at the moment.
  3. M

Mega Evolution

You can buy them using BP at the Battle Maison. But anyways, I went through the Battle Maison Single Battle forgetting that I could only use one Mega Evolution at a time, accidentally bringing two that were capable of it. I managed to win the twenty battles regardless, but it's something I need...
  4. M

Mega Evolution

I've been having some neat success with Mega Charizard Y with Heat Wave/Air Slash/Solar Beam/Protect with Rhypherior using an Assault Vest, with Earthquake, Rockslide, and a couple of other moves. The sun protects the pair reasonably well from Water-type attacks, and Charizard's presence...
  5. M

Mechanic Changes

According to Serebii here: Serebii.net Games - Status Effects Sleep lasts for 1-7 turns?
  6. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) This doesn't work. You need a member of the Pokémon's evolutionary family with the hidden ability in order to breed the Pokémon with the hidden ability. At the moment, it's impossible to get an Amaura or Aurorus with its hidden ability.
  7. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Hm... thinking... In terms of what types got new moves... Normal - Boomburst, Noble Roar, Fire - Mystic Fire Water - Water Shuriken Grass - Spike Shield Electric - A bunch. Ice - Freeze-Dry Fighting - Power-Up Punch Poison - Venom Drench Ground...
  8. M

Hilarious/Awesome X and Y Moments You Had

I think parts of this battle I had in the Battle Maison can qualify as one or the other: 2ZHW-WWWW-WWW2-MR3M I'm still not very good at the game though.
  9. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) The original Japanese for the move name can be transliterated as "Glow Punch" or "Grow Punch". I think many assumed it was "Glow Punch" since Fennekin was the first seen to be using it, but given its effect, I think it's meant to be "Grow Punch"...
  10. M

Mechanic Changes

Sniper doesn't increase your critical hit chance, so you need either Focus Energy + High critical hit chance move or Focus Energy + Scope Lens in order to have a 100% critical hit chance. Sniper does increase the power of critical hits to 225%, however.
  11. M

Unsolved Mysteries in X/Y...

In Victory Road, in the area with the person who'll heal up your Pokémon, in the background on the right side, there's a particular location that I don't recall seeing elsewhere. Anybody know what that is?
  12. M

Mechanic Changes

Smogon's thread here: Data - Pokémon Battle Mechanics Research | Smogon Forums ...Details a lot of mechanics changes in the game. Something interesting I found was that somebody's findings that after a Focus Energy, they had approximately a 50% critical hit rate. A Farfetch'd holding a Stick...
  13. M

X and Y Spoiler Free Zones

I think I've about reached my limit. Only going to be paying attention to official stuff now, so I think I'll be taking a break from these forums.
  14. M

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Um... this thread doesn't have a spoiler tag, so we're supposed to tag spoilers here...
  15. M

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation The game is out to reviewers and apparently there's more where that came from. I've already seen one other, and I'm not really looking for them. Edit: Removed the pictures to be safe.
  16. M

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation I saw a pretty authentic-looking Pokémon Center picture/screenshot, so I think there's going to be leaks coming out.
  17. M

New Moves/Abilities

The games do a make distinction between "casual" battling and "competitive" battling. Battle Subway, Global Battle Union, and Pokémon World Tournament, for the most part, uses "competitive" battling rules. Everything else uses the more "casual" battling rules. I think the main game is supposed...
  18. M

New Moves/Abilities

Well, the idea is that Stealth Rock isn't overpowered in singles either, at least not 3vs3 singles. It's only powerful in one format, which isn't a format that Game Freak supports competitively. Since this is so, it would be the best interest of Game Freak to discourage play of non-supported...
  19. M

New Moves/Abilities

So, as I was saying, since entry hazards aren't being used in the formats GameFreak balances for, it's likely underpowered and is in need for some buffs.
  20. M

New Moves/Abilities

6vs6 single battle balance hasn't shown to be a concern for GameFreak, so it doesn't really make sense to speculate based on that metagame.
Back
Top Bottom