Search results for query: *

1. Doid01

GEN VII: LF Relaxed Event Munchlax

Looking for a legitimate Munchlax or Snorlax with the event move Happy Hour. I would like it to have the Relaxed nature, however impish is alright as well. I have a few shiny Pokemon to offer transferred from 6th gen, 20th anniversary Mew from 6th gen (of a few different helpful natures), an...
  2. Doid01

Pokemon Fusion Theories and Evidence

A few things I'd like to comment about in response to some statements. I specifically do not believe, nor is there much evidence for, that Pokemon fusion will end up like the Reburst manga. Pokemon and trainer fusing does not mean that they become one entity. The froakie becoming human could...
  3. Doid01

Pokemon Fusion Theories and Evidence

I happened to find some new information that I can't find anyone having mentioned regarding Pokemon Fusion. I could not find an appropriate thread to post to so this thread exists to discuss the possibility of Pokemon Fusion in Sun and Moon. Please keep your posts away from pure speculation or...
  4. Doid01

Looking for Hidden Ability Karrablast

I can trade Swadloon. Friend Code: 0817 - 4011 - 2918 I'll try to be on for a while now.
  5. Doid01

I don't know what I could give in exchange. Anything you want in particular?
  6. Doid01

Karrablast or Excavalier with their hidden ability in Gen 6 would be great. This is particularly difficult to get because it was only available (to my knowledge) in the Dream World. I will trade most any Pokemon in return. I have been trying to get a sturdy Carbink lately and would be willing...
  7. Doid01

Count to 100 and Refer to the Number above before F&G Mods post

3 ↑ 2 ↑ 1 = 27
  8. Doid01

There are 25 prime numbers from 1 to 100.
  9. Doid01

Although 7*3 is 21, the digit 7 is not in the base three system. 21 is 2*9+1*3+0*1 and 23 would be 212 or 2*9+1*3+2*1.
  10. Doid01

21 in base 3 is 210.
  11. Doid01

19 is a happy number.
  12. Doid01

2 arrow 3 = 16 (2^2^2)
  13. Doid01

11 is the 5th Lucas number and the 5th Prime number. (If I was raised with Dozenal I would prefer it because of all of the factors 12 has and it would have more convenience in everyday life.)
  14. Doid01

7 is the 4th Lucas number and the 4th Prime number.
  15. Doid01

Pi/(1/1-1/3+1/5-1/7+1/9-1/11+1/13...)=4
Back
Top Bottom