Search results for query: *

1. S

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Because Psychics are all characterized by a pearly pink? I see your logic, but even then there's some fallacies. Psychic isn't characterized by pink, and I can't immediately think of any pink psychics besides Mew, sort of Mewtwo, Mr...
  2. S

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread I don't know why but when I saw Newtwo, I thought of Frieza from DBZ. In his base power form, Frieza looks like this. In contrast, Frieza's final form looks like this. I feel like GF could have drawn a lot of inspiration for Newtwo from...
  3. S

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread It comes down to the fact that no one will have any idea what will happen for a while. You'll have ideas, but the efficiency of over-analyzing a typeless Pokemon is not very high. that being said, i'm going to over-analyze this typeless...
  4. S

Facts about you...

-16 years old. -I'm a dude. -I play 7 instruments (Bass, Piano, Drums, Ukulele, trombone, and a little bit of guitar. I also sing, and i count that as an instrument) -I go to church every Sunday, and plan on going on a missions trip to Florida with them this summer (provided I get the money)...
  5. S

Trainer Customization

This. I hate the look of Mii's honestly. I can't stand it. In their own little universe, go ahead, have them, they're great. However, if you wish to integrate them into a game, make sure that game has an art style that will support a Mii's integration, because 9/10 times, THEY DON'T. I'm a bit...
  6. S

Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

If it's based off Europe, I wonder if they'll make a Bug/Poison type moth, where there are two sets of commonplace coloring; a black and white spotted one, and a white and black spotted one. (Peppered Moths if anyone is confused at the point I'm drawing.)
  7. S

Alphabetical Pokemon!

BUBBABOOM Bayleef
  8. S

What do you want in Gen 6?

-Side quests would be dope af. -Access to Unova would be interesting. -Travel by plane/train/car? -A REMATCH DEVICE. A new VS. Seeker would be great. -A move like Sweet Scent, or Swarm that will make a Pokemon swarm appear to you in the wild, instead of having to chase down outbreaks. -Another...
  9. S

Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

I honestly might name my Chespin Whirlihog regardless, because it's just fun to say honestly. currently accepting estimates on how much poon i get when my whirlihog gets to level 100
  10. S

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation I absolutely detest that thought, but I could completely see it happening. I think you're onto something, and i don't like it one bit :(
  11. S

What does ^'s signature tell you about them?

enjoys japanese games.
  12. S

"It's Super Effective!"

Hitmonchan, use ThunderPunch!
  13. S

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

oppa gundam style~
  14. S

How have your relationships ended?

So I really liked this girl, and for about a month we were really close. I ask her out on New Years Eve and we kiss as the year turns. Next morning, she texts me and says 'yeah we went too fast. lets just take this slow. sorry.' My mistake was taking that at face value instead of knowing that...
  15. S

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

i cant read captchas for the life of me.
  16. S

Things that you love that everyone else hates

Everyone at school hates dipping their grilled cheese in their tomato soup, but it's so tasty~
  17. S

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I'm not saying it can't be normal, I'm just exaggerating how unlikely I think that is. Sylveon looks so different from Eevee (a normal type), and the appeal GF built around Eevee was it's ability to become so many different things. The...
  18. S

What do you want in Gen 6?

Gen VI better give me that long awaited ruby/sapphire remake if Gen V doesn't.
  19. S

Which Pokemon Perfectly Matches Your Personality

I was told by my friends I am a Sudowoodo...
  20. S

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I just don't see why they would hide its type if it weren't due to it being really important. A normal type would be boring, and would probably look more like the original Eevee. Also, Game Freak knows that the appeal of an Eevee is...
Back
Top Bottom