Search results for query: *

1. BigBadButterfree

What are some things you don't like about Pokémon Scarlet and Violet?

I am also sorely missing some kind of post-game content. Battle towers and facilities have always been my favorite. Last gen I was severely disappointed that they stripped the tower of multi mode, and now they've just deleted the tower altogether. Unforgivable. All I've been doing since I beat...
  2. BigBadButterfree

[SPOILERS] Your favorite song/theme from SV?

My favorite is definitely the Ruinous Legendaries' theme. It's fast. It's unique. It's Asian. It has a toy piano. It's literally perfection. I have a feeling this is a track made by Toby Fox but I could be wrong.
  3. BigBadButterfree

What was your first Shiny Pokémon in SV?

Cufant! I don't even know how I noticed, it wasn't in a herd so I couldn't compare or anything. Lucky I decided to check!
  4. BigBadButterfree

Anyone here who actually hopes the upcomming games are going to be easy?

I think there's a happy medium. Most would say the games are too easy because you get over-leveled by stuff like the forced exp. share. There are workarounds, but it still feels unnecessarily easy. Then there are parts like you mentioned, where the game makes it harder in a stupid way. Like...
  5. BigBadButterfree

Bellibolt Appreciation Thread

Not gonna lie, I honestly liked it better when I thought the eyespots were its eyes. What does Ganmefreak have against anatomically correct frog eyes? Also, yet another Pokemon based on something we already have a ton of. Cat, primate, crab, frog... If this game has any new generic bird or fish...
  6. BigBadButterfree

How do you feel about the new Terastal gimmick?

I can't wait to see whether the hat/crown adornments scale with the Pokemon or whatever. I want to see a little Flabébé or Joltik just completely hidden by a big crystal hat.
  7. BigBadButterfree

Features from past games you want to return

I actually loved that they gave Pikachu its old cry back, even if just for this one game. I hope they don't expand to more than Pikachu and Eevee, it's bad enough with those two.
  8. BigBadButterfree

What DON'T You Want To See In Gen IX?

I agree with this. They're so bad about reusing types. I have no problem with refusing type combos or roles, but give us some time. The grass/ghost one is one of the worst imo, as we got the 2 in gen 6 and then immediately after we got both Decidueye AND Dhelmise. Grass/poison was overdone I'm...
  9. BigBadButterfree

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I know, I just think image fakes are more fun than text leaks/riddles. But that's just me.
  10. BigBadButterfree

Found this on Reddit and see that nobody has posted yet. Not really a leak-hungry fan myself but it's cute, ngl.
  11. BigBadButterfree

What will you Name your Character in Scarlet and Violet

I had that same thought. Although I'm not terribly hopeful, given that gen 6 had Viola the gym leader and for the same French word you couldn't name your Pokemon Viola. Also, fun (and annoying) fact, I had a playthrough in FireRed where I named my character Violet, after going through the...
  12. BigBadButterfree

I Hate the Lighting

I feel like the outlines have always just been an artistic choice. Do they ever NEED them? No. Look at SM. Those had the outlines, but every modded/rom version of the game I've seen removed them because it looks crappy on the tiny 3ds screen. Which makes it funny that some people actually want...
  13. BigBadButterfree

Art Style Analysis Thread

I know some people have been criticizing the art style, especially the player characters, so I thought this article might be relevant here: https://mynintendonews.com/2022/06/09/pokemon-sword-shield-art-director-leaves-game-freak-to-start-new-venture/ What might that mean for this game and/or...
  14. BigBadButterfree

The Open World of Gen 9

Ngl it would be pretty rad (and very much unlike Pokemon) if they didn't even make you go through a tutorial. You start the game, leave your house, and can choose to go anywhere and get wrecked by wild Pokemon if you so choose. Who knows, maybe there could even be some obscure way you could...
  15. BigBadButterfree

There are also others beyond the normal type. Skrelp, Skorupi, Kirlia, and probably the weirdest one, Gloom. Also, Aggron and Altaria if we wanna count megas.
  16. BigBadButterfree

Features from past games you want to return

The battle tower/tree/subway/whatever. Which is usually a given, but... Please bring back multi mode. I was so sad to find out that SwSh didn't let me take down the tower with my friend like we always used to.
  17. BigBadButterfree

What version do you plan on getting?

I'm very unsure right now. Previously, I would've said Scarlet. My brother and I always each get a version and I almost always go with the warmer color. I also like the orange outfits better than the purple. However, with the differences we've seen in the trailer today, I very much like the...
  18. BigBadButterfree

The Box Legendaries Discussion/Speculation

That's always bothered me. It's called the "moon" pokemon but it has more to do with nighttime and darkness than it does with the moon. Even worse is Espeon. Nothing to do with the sun, and if it didn't evolve during the day it wouldn't have any special connection to daytime either.
  19. BigBadButterfree

The Box Legendaries Discussion/Speculation

You fogot Umbweon
  20. BigBadButterfree

What DON'T You Want To See In Gen IX?

My favorite element is evil.
Back
Top Bottom