Search results for query: *

1. V

Pokémon BW anime more comical

I never really got the hype about Ash and Paul's rivalry. I thought it was so bland and boring.
  2. V

What will happen after the league?

It seems like the league will happen before the end of AG which means we got some extra time left. What do you think the anime will do before AG ends? Maybe something similar to the Orange Islands? Discuss!
  3. V

Preview BW120 "The White Ruins! Satoshi VS N!!"

Do the summaries say anything new?
  4. V

Review BW118: N's Secret... To The Other Side of the Mist!

This was a pretty good episode. Subtitles would definitely help to understand this episode but I get the gist of it. If I had to give a rating to this episode it would be a 8/10
  5. V

Preview BW119: Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!

Seems like we finally agree about something then.
  6. V

This sure looks like it will be a fun episode. I am still disappointed that it has nothing to do with the two parter but whatever. I guess it's pretty much confirmed that TR will lose which will cause them to team up with Looker. I hope Ash will do more than just train with Charizard and...
  7. V

So is Seger-Hakase pretty much done at this point?

I like Zager so I am defending him if someone bashes him without any good arguments. You are making it sound like me and other fans of BW TRio are fanboying over him for no reason, which isn't the case. Also why do you post that you like Zager and then in the next post say something which seems...
  8. V

Really? Because the only people I have seen who hate Zager are people on this forum who are all die hard fans of DP TRio.
  9. V

There is no indication that Dr Zager is gone from the series. Just because he is absent from episode N doesn't mean he is finished. Also what makes you think he is unpopular? Just because a lot of people on this forum are fans of DP TRio and don't like him doesn't mean he is unpopular in...
  10. V

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

What a coincidence. Today I watched Snivy's debut episode again and I thought the same thing. :P
  11. V

Really? What info? Because I don't see anything on that scan related to this episode other then the title and the air date.
  12. V

Why are you posting that here? That scan has nothing to do with this episode and it was already posted this morning in the threads of the climax episodes.
  13. V

Giovanni is appearing this episode? That should be interesting, maybe this episode will contain some elements from the 2 parter. And yes I know there is a possibility that only Krookodile appears but since this is a TR centered episode, Giovanni appearing seems a lot more likely.
  14. V

Preview BW120 "The White Ruins! Satoshi VS N!!"

Looks good, can't wait for this to happen
  15. V

What do you want in Gen 6?

Both seem like a good idea. Even though I wouldn't mind seeing a new eeveelution of an older type like ground or ghost. This early on it's almost impossible to tell what older Pokemon are gonna be in the regional dex. They obviously don't want to reveal to many new Pokemon right now so that's...
  16. V

What do you want in Gen 6?

Just to mention quickly 3 things I want: - Another new eeveelution besides Sylveon - Pokemon from every gen in the regional dex - The option to re battle gym leaders
  17. V

More BW Fourth Tournament Speculation

Wouldn't make a lot of sense for them to leave Unova just to participate in a tournament on an island near Kanto. Then again, the writers have done stuff like that without giving any explanation so who knows.
  18. V

More BW Fourth Tournament Speculation

Seeing as how Freddie O'Martian (the tournament announcer) will appear in DA, I am sure there will be another tournament. I don't really know how they are gonna bring Georgia and Burgundy to Dekorora islands but I guess we'll see.
  19. V

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Decolora Adventure! (April 25th)

Re: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekoroa Adventure! (April 25th) Kanto huh? I wonder what will become of Georgia and Burgundy then.
  20. V

TR VS. TP Info

I thought I made it clear earlier on that it’s my opinion and what I think will happen, meaning I don’t have to repeat that in every post. I am sorry if I wasn’t clear about it, I thought you were smarter than that. No it would not. Villains can win for multiple episodes as long as they get...
Back
Top Bottom