Search results for query: *

1. O

Should Missingno. return in remakes?

It depends. If they put it in as a nod toward the fandom and ONLY that, then sure. That'd be cool. No main story appearances, though. No duplicating items either. I always felt like that was cheating, in a way. It's just that, MissingNo. is a glitch Pokémon that can do harm (The Hall of Fame and...
  2. O

Trainer Customization

I don't know how I feel about customizable characters. I guess it'd be cool, but I've always liked making headcanons of the Protags with some of my buddies in the fandom. It'd be harder if we all had different characters. I guess we'd be going with the default. But I guess that's a little...
  3. O

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: The "Real or Not Real" Thread Oh my goodness. Loooooooool. The art style doesn't even match haha. Granted, a Gryphon Pokémon could be cool, but gurl. Gurl no.
  4. O

What do you want in Gen 6?

More things I'd like: - Some boosts to types that have been nerfed in the past - Another floating electric type. I love Eelektross. He's my 3rd favorite Pokémon, and having a 6th gen floating generator would be fun. - Another dark/ghost type - More fire types!!!!! - More additions to the...
  5. O

Things about Pokémon that creep you out.

The Unown Radio Tune from GSC makes me feel really uncomfortable. I blame Lost Silver.
  6. O

Has anyone actually used their Masterball(s)?

I never use it because I wind up feeling paranoid over whether I should use it or not. I usually never use it at all.
  7. O

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

I found a shiny Bellsprout when I was young, but didn't have any Pokéballs on me. I knew it was a shiny and had a monumental moment of panic and had to kill it. The next time I'd find one was in Soul Silver. I found a Shiny Pidgey. I panicked again this time, but had Pokeballs, and caught it.
  8. O

What do you want in Gen 6?

I'll list the things I would like. I'll probably edit later. - The option to re-nickname traded Pokémon with the permission of the trader. - The ability to buy drinks from the drink machines in bundles instead of one at a time or another place to get drinks in bundles.
  9. O

Music What song are you currently listening to?

I turn to you, whenever I need you. You got the power to protect us all!!!! One thing is true, you're kind of magic. At the tip of my fingers whenever I caaaaaaalllllllll. I'm listening to the Pokérap GS. xD
  10. O

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

Went to school. I was the first one to get there. :P
  11. O

Things You Hate About New Generations Approaching

If you want me to be specific, with this gen, I don't like how they just cut off the 5th generation. It seemed so abrupt to me. In general, I don't like waiting. That's the worst part. Though, it does give me time to save the money for it! Also, we're all getting it at the same time, so I don't...
  12. O

Your rarest cards

I don't have incredibly rare cards. I used to have a Base Set Charizard but lost almost all my WoTC cards as I went through grade school. I'm only left with about 5 WoTC cards; all but one or two in horrible condition. I guess my rarest out of them would be my Articuno promo #22. It's actually...
  13. O

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Oh man, if my teams were real. I don't know how I'd handle my joy. Along with my team in their Pokéballs, I would probably have a Hoppip that I'd hold (To keep it from blowing away) or a Squirtle. Those two are actually some of my favorite Pokémon, which I find pretty funny considering my other...
  14. O

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I'm 17 (1995) I can't really remember when I got into Pokémon. I'm pretty sure it was somewhere around first grade. My first game was LeafGreen but I was into Pokémon way before I got the game. Before I got LeafGreen, would watch the anime and collect the cards. I went under a hiatus for a while...
  15. O

Hardest Unova Gym?

I think it all depends on who you have on your team at the time. I'm playing through White 2 and just got Black and Black 2 yesterday so my hardest will differ. In White 2, I really struggled with Skyla. That Swoobat gave me a hard time with St. Elmo (My Eelektross) who was a Tynamo at the time...
  16. O

Why do people hate on different Generations?

It's all because of nostalgia. New Pokémon are alien at first. I'll admit, I wasn't too fond of the Gen 6 starters at first, but after giving it time, I grew to like them. I used to dislike Gen 5, but I gave it time, played White 2, and now it's my favorite generation of all time. Many of them...
  17. O

Favorite Pokémon of each type.

I won't use duplicates. If I did, Rayquaza and Yanmega would be everywhere. Fire: Houndoom Grass: Hoppip Water: Squirtle Steel: Aggron Fighting: Breloom Poison: Scolipede Flying: Yanmega Electric: Eelektross Ground: Flygon Rock: Carracosta Psychic: Mew Ice: Walrein Dark: Tyranitar Dragon...
  18. O

Hi There!

Hi there! I'm OrcaCity. I love Whales, SeaWorld, and Owl City. If you've ever met me before, you'd know I have an obsession with Rayquaza and an affinity for GreySkyShipping. I have loved Pokemon since I was a lad and am excited that my love for it has sparked again over time. I hope to be a...
  19. O

Favorite Regi?

Registeel. I always thought he was really neat in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. I thought his voice/cry in the movie was the coolest thing to ever exist.
Back
Top Bottom