Search results for query: *

1. C

Pokemon that you wish had different evolutions

I don't know if this has been done before but I was talking with my brother and realized there are quite a few Pokemon I like that I would use if they never, ever evolved. Does anyone else share this? I like Trubbish and think (despite many opinions) that he's ultra cute. However, he evolves...
  2. C

GEN VI: Looking to BORROW "Event" Legendaries to Fill Dex

Hi! SO for the first time since playing Pokemon (ever) I finally finished the Pokedex! Yay, me! However, I'm missing some of the event legendaries that are required to actually complete the dex so I was hoping someone could lend me the ones I need. I don't want to keep them, just get their data...
  3. C

GEN VI: LF Female Slowpoke in Dream Ball + Medicham/Meditite with perfect IVs!

Long time no see, fellow forum friends! I hope everyone had a jolly Halloween. As for business... No longer looking for a female Slowpoke, but thank you! Dolce was wonderful enough to trade me one. Just a Meditite or Medicham now! I'm looking for a male Meditite or Medicham with perfect IVs...
  4. C

GEN VI: Vivillon River pattern?

Does anyone have a Vivillon with the River Pattern? Possibly being able to nickname it? I have a few Pokémon with HA and so but would appreciate it. It's been hard to find on the GTS since everyone wants a legendary for the river pattern. Are they that rare?
  5. C

GEN VI: Anyone have Togepi in their Friend Safari?

I'm looking for a female Togepi with it's Dream World ability so I can breed myself a special Togepi. I would appreciate it if you had it in a Heal Ball or a Luxury Ball. So far I'm kinda limited on my Friend Safaris (since I don't have a lot of people added) and I want a Togepi that isn't in a...
  6. C

Pokédex Filler: Legendaries and Hard to Finds

I'm attempting to complete my Pokédex in B2 but don't think I can do it without certain Pokémon; those being hard to find legendaries like Shaymin or hard to evolve like Hitmontop. If it's a legendary I only need to borrow it (trade back and forth) to get it's data. I'm not sure how to work...
  7. C

A List of Wanted Pokemon

Hi! Looking for a few Pokemon! I can trade most anything, aside from legendaries (Mew/Arceus). I would like a Misdreveus, female. Any nature, any level (though preferably low level) as long as it's female. OBTAINED Also looking for a Litwick Egg, any gender or nature.OBTAINED The last one I...
  8. C

Your Dream (Gym) Team

Now, I know many will be thinking Pokémon exclusively, but who hasn't thought about it before? Because I have and I'd totally do a rock hard steel gym with lots of buff trainers. ANYHOO. No. This was a thought I had when watching a video about Gym LEADERS. I wondered, if you were Champion or...
  9. C

Anyone Wanna (Test) Battle?

I'm gonna be doing the whole global tournie from the Pokemon site and wanted to *TEST* my team. It isn't anything specail and there aren't any IV/EV's involved, but I would like them to at least last a little before being killed. I don't want to win, just rank (which it says I can lose, I just...
  10. C

ISO A Couple of Pokemon?

Hello! First time using this, so forgive me if it's a little lengthy! I'm looking for two Pokémon, however, and can be a little picky with it. I. Minccino Egg: retrieved! Thanks for looking II. Karrablast Egg: retrieved! Thanks Trade is completed, thank you everyone!
  11. C

Greetings to the Community!

New to the forums, but not to the site itself (mainly since I use Bulbapedia often). Thought I'd finally join up, especially after seeing a trading section, which I hope to use immediately! I also haven't been on a forum in a good while, so it'd be nice. A little about my self: I've been...
Back
Top Bottom