Search results for query: *

1. BlackButterfree

Generation VI: The Future

They've all but confirmed that the NX is both a console and handheld. But yes, it's replacing the Wii U and the 3DS. So that's another $200 down the toilet to continue my love of this franchise. They better let 3DS and DS cartridges remain playable on the new system.
  2. BlackButterfree

This image looks just like that fusion drawing WTF Ok, I'm done guessing. I'm taking this as headcanon until I'm proven wrong. Yup. Headcanon. These expeditions happen YEARS prior to Hoenn's events. The Chateau could easily have been built after the expedition or by the explorers. Or...
  3. BlackButterfree

Yep. Counting just the mythicals (and only in their first movie appearance) M01 = Mew only M04 = Celebi only M06 = Jirachi only M07 = Deoxys only M09 = Manaphy only M10 = Darkrai only M11 = Shaymin only M12 = Arceus only M14/14.5 = Victini only M15 = Keldeo only M16 = Genesect only --- Meloetta...
  4. BlackButterfree

Magiana revealed by CoroCoro magazine: To appear in 19th movie

Doesn't matter what comes next, this is unprecedented: We get another Kalosian installment, with brand-new Pokémon. We get Gen. 7, thereby skipping a third version altogether. We get the reveal of a Gen. 7 Pokémon mid-way through Gen. 6, something we've only ever seen once before.
  5. BlackButterfree

Yeah, their names are pretty crazy. Although I'm one of the rare few that think Jynx was ganguro-based with some Nordic goddess Hel (the inspiration for perfect Zygarde, btw) thrown in for good measure. And then of course Kadabra is just an homage, he was just butthurt that he couldn't make...
  6. BlackButterfree

HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY THINK VULGINA IS A GOOD NAME, OH LAWD?! I hope Magiana does in fact get translated as (Deus Ex) Machiana, 'cause legends almost never get different names. We're burning up, burning up for this news. Pygmalion. He created a statue and fell madly in love with her. To...
  7. BlackButterfree

WTF which one is Vulgina? My deepest desire is for an Elsa Ice/Fairy. Or an Ariel Water/Fairy.
  8. BlackButterfree

But then the Sawsbuck Machiana jokes (Starbucks Macchiato) will come swarming in. Y'know what, I'm ok with those. Yes, please.
  9. BlackButterfree

It's not bullying. I honestly am not enjoying this or taking pleasure in it. But someone needs to explain to you that you just don't behave that way that you do towards other people. And if the staff here won't, then the members have to. Learn from this experience.
  10. BlackButterfree

Anniversary Mew Giveaway

It's the last chance to get the card. I have no idea how long the codes are good for, unfortunately.
  11. BlackButterfree

You weren't apologizing, you were making excuses. And you're always rude to everyone else, using logic or not. Which by the way, you don't. If you were logical, you'd see that things are not following the typical patterns this generation and you'd be more open to new ideas. You wouldn't be...
  12. BlackButterfree

I absolutely hate it when people use their mental disorders as an excuse to be rude. I also have Asperger Syndrome, just like you. Mine is so bad to the point where I'm practically catatonic most of the time in real life. I still have enough common sense to know not to constantly be rude and...
  13. BlackButterfree

I'd definitely say that right now is way too early for Gen. 7, if only because of the fact that Masuda seems to want games on the NX. The NX won't even come out till like next year, I believe. It's still in the prototype stages. There's no way Gen. 7 could come this year, meaning that any game...
  14. BlackButterfree

And how do you know that? Masuda confirmed there wouldn't be a patch linking X/Y to OR/AS. Never said anything about any possible future games in 6th generation. And even if they aren't, then OR/AS will become obsolete just like X/Y did. Doesn't take away any of the gameplay value from it...
  15. BlackButterfree

Oh, you mean like how you've been rude to everyone here since you signed up? Sure thing! But since you love logic so much... Here's some for you as my parting words. Blue - Kanto's 3rd version - 1996 Crystal - Johto's 3rd version - 2000 Emerald - Hoenn's 3rd version - 2004 Platinum - Sinnoh's...
  16. BlackButterfree

Magearna Discussion!

This thing is such a Deus Ex Magiana! :LOL:
  17. BlackButterfree

Then don't use it. I don't understand the issue here. Either way, it's still going to be in the games.
  18. BlackButterfree

Because that's what GameFreak felt like doing? Why are you assuming that there's no game? Obviously, there's a game coming this year. And it'll be a game where all of Zygarde's forms and Magiana will be obtainable because GameFreak isn't stupid. They wouldn't design such overly complicated...
  19. BlackButterfree

I think we're reading too much into it. It's probably a Pokémon whose origins are in Kalos, whether or not it shows up there is another story entirely.
  20. BlackButterfree

Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys and Manaphy were all revealed before being hacked. In fact, I think hacking may have only been a thing for Platinum onwards, though I could be wrong. Wait, it's confirmed Magiana is still Kalosian?! YAASSSSS :D Yeah, a new Pokémon is hardly world-shattering when...
Back
Top Bottom