• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. M

What are the most overused phrases in the anime?

For me, they are: "Dig it!" (Meowth; various) "Team Rocket's/We're blasting off again!" (TR; various. Blasting off itself got old, they could at least mix it up once in a while.) "I'm so psyched!" (Ash; various) "___, use ___, let's go!" (Anyone; various. I really don't know why they don't...
  2. M

Music Music from "Gathering the Gang of Four"...

Does anyone know the vocal song that plays when Ash and the Kanto starters are playing? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
  3. M

Nicknames for Pokemon Anime Characters

Similar to the Nicknames for Voice Actors thread, this is a thread for nicknames for Pokemon anime characters. Here are a few of mine: Ash Catch Em (Ketchum) All Misty Weather We're Having Brock Rock/Rock Brock Pikachu Who Sees You May the Month Cilan-tro
  4. M

Pokemon Episodes That You Like/Dislike that are Unpopular/Popular

I like: The Kangaskhan Kid (it was just so out there) Grin to Win (too many people find it boring but it's not) The Kanto League (all episodes; Richie was at least not Tobias or Cameron) The Grass Route (it had a relatable moral that actually seemed to stick for a while; pride goes before...
  5. M

The PKMN Special Voice Casting Thread (BOTH Sub and Dub)

Who would you cast as each character? They don't have to be Pokemon anime actors, BTW. Here is mine: Blue/Green (girl) - Amy Birnbaum (or Rachael Lillis) Red - Veronica Taylor (or Michelle Knotz when he's in his FRLG outfit; her Pokemon Trainer voice in Brawl is pretty good.) Yellow -...
  6. M

If there's another cast change for the English dub, who would you cast?

CONDITION 1: NO PREVIOUS 4KIDS ACTORS (this means, no Nathan Price as Meowth or Eric Stuart as James; you can still choose him as someone else).
  7. M

EVERYONE: Forever Bonded

Before I begin the story, here are some differences between FB and the anime: -Misty and Brock never left after the Orange Islands, they stayed together forever. -The characters of May, Dawn, Max, Iris, Cilan, Trip, Tobias, Tyson, Paul, Stephan, Cameron, etc. don't exist. -Gary never became...
  8. M

KANTO Misty vs ADVANCED (Non-BF) May

We have a Misty vs May poll, but not a contest for these two at their *best*. Which one do you prefer? For me, I prefer Misty, because she's funnier, more developed, and just better overall. I'll do the MvM at their *worst* poll later.
Back
Top Bottom