• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. PRGirl08

Preview SM042: Alola at Kanto! Takeshi and Kasumi!!

Can't wait for this episode!!
  2. PRGirl08

Music New Ending Theme: Team Rocket's Team Song (ONLY FOR XY106)

Loved this ending theme! Too bad it's only being used for this episode!!
  3. PRGirl08

Review XY095: Hot-blooded Hariborg! Puni-chan is Being Targeted!!

Thought this was a fun episode!! I liked Quilladin's face when Eevee kept rejecting him. Also Team Rocket's names for Zygarde were hilarious!
  4. PRGirl08

Preview XY086: Photo Op on Fire! Snap the Legend!!

Re: XY085: Moltes in Focus! Snap the Legend!! Looking forward to this episode!! Can't wait to see Fletchinder evolve!!
  5. PRGirl08

News New Opening Theme: Mad-Paced Getter by Tomohisa Sako

Re: New Opening Theme: Getter Banban by Tomohisa Sako I can't wait to see this!!
  6. PRGirl08

Review Pocket Monsters: The Origin

Johnny Yong Bosch is pretty good as the voice of Brock!!!
  7. PRGirl08

Review S16 EP36: Capacia Island UFO!

Good episode! Can't wait til next week's ep!!
  8. PRGirl08

Preview BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

Sounds like a good episode!!! Can't wait until it comes out!!
  9. PRGirl08

Anime episodes or movie scenes that make you tear up

Re: Anime episodes that make you tear up That was the first time I cried watching Pokemon. That scene was so sad!!
  10. PRGirl08

Preview BW134: Pansy Appears! Erikiteru and Gogoat!!

Re: BWS2DA!E13 - Pansy, Gogoat and Helioptile I'm really looking forward to this episode!!! It will be great to see some of the new pokemon!!
  11. PRGirl08

Preview BW128: Rotom VS Dr. Okido!

I'm looking forward to this episode. We haven't seen Prof. Oak too much in the Best Wishes Series.
  12. PRGirl08

Best Wishes Da Opening

I agree. They can't use the same opening theme for a third time. They have to change it up.
  13. PRGirl08

Preview M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwo's Revival" After seeing the brief preview for this movie, I'm really looking forward to watching it!! I'm mostly excited to see Mewtwo again!
  14. PRGirl08

Preview BW126: Goodbye Mijumaru!? The Path to Being Hotachi King!

Re: BW126? Oshawott vs Dewott True
  15. PRGirl08

Preview BW126: Goodbye Mijumaru!? The Path to Being Hotachi King!

Re: BW126? Oshawott vs Dewott I'm gonna be sad if Oshawatt leaves!! He's grown on me!! I hope he just evolves in the episode instead of leaving!
  16. PRGirl08

Review BW117: Plasma-dan's Ambition! The Controlled Pokémon!!

This looks like a good episode. I can't wait for a subbed version of this episode so I can watch it!!
  17. PRGirl08

Hello!

Hi Everyone! My Name is Simone. I started watching Pokemon when it came out on tv when I was 8. I stopped watching during the Johto season, and got back into the show this past summer when I caught an episode on tv one morning. After that, I went on the internet to catch up on all the episodes...
Back
Top Bottom