• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Okami
  • Order by date
  1. O

Observations and Theories on the Anime

I think Ash looks a bit older ( I just hope he acts older.) That battle with Trip and his Snivy at the beginning of black and white still vexes me. Like why use thunderbolt -_- why not iron tail? Anyway I hope May or Misty come back but really I'm not even sure if I want that any more.
  2. O

Start Ups Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (main thread) (Rated Teen)

OOC: That seem's fine.... we can't let this thread die though! Route 104 (Hoenn) Tsume and Fang stood on a Beach, some sand shifting under there paws. There were some Wingulls in the distance but ether they didn't see them or they didn't care enough to fight. The sea looked vast and they...
  3. O

OOC: Cool ( ; ) Petalburg woods, (Hoenn) "Right.... I understand" Tsume said normally hiding the fact that she was upset. "Be... careful though. Your by yourself out there, I'm not." Not that Fang's any help... "Anyway... just be careful ok. You seem like a nice, SANE Pokemon and if...
  4. O

Start Ups The Curse of Beast

"Oh god I'm-" but Kana was cut off. She screamed but soon all she could hear was her bone's crack and readjust. It felt like her ear's had gotten pointer and she had gotten furrier! Kana was also starting to feel smaller and lighter.
  5. O

Petalburg woods, (Hoenn) "Eh we're trying to bring back the humans too" Fang said excitedly. "Did you hear that Tsume! isn't that great? He want's to help us" Fang's excitement lead to a small thundershock around him. Tsume sighed "Right that's what we're doing. Oh you wouldn't happen to...
  6. O

Kana watched as the sparks began to engulf her body. Oh God begin what? she thought really just wanting to get some answers. If only this was a dream... but it definitely wasn't Kana didn't want to scream so she bit her lip down and hoped for it to be over.
  7. O

"Oh God" Kana muttered getting slightly scared of the thorn wall. "I should have never come here. Now I'm going to die in a forest with some deranged man... or worse." Kana moved into the middle of the group deciding it was safer. She didn't want to die like this....definitely not. Kana took a...
  8. O

"Right" Kana quickly agreed. She started to move slowly. "Besides ether we'll find a campsite and we'll be able to sleep and figure out what's going on there. Or we'll all get hopelessly lost... but on the plus side we'll all be together." Kana chuckled silently to herself or at least it was...
  9. O

Petalburg woods, (Hoenn) "What? You though we were the evil one's! Me and Fang?" Tsume shouted back while looking up at Max still wet from the surf attack. " W-where did Fang go." She looked around until she saw him knocked out under a Tree. Tsume sighed "Well we're not and considering...
  10. O

"Um Right...." Kana said almost as if it was a question. She was trying to think of something to say to Luna but she couldn't. She seemed so insightful and observant. Kana watched as Lyra entered to 'group and she wondered if she should say something to her. She didn't really think she should as...
  11. O

"Hi I'm Kana Rins" Kana said looking sort of awkward now. There were... so many people now. She looked at Lyra who she could see was trying to hide. Kana had a hard time talking to people too so she couldn't blame her. " I hate to admit it but... I'm not really good with directions so" Kana...
  12. O

"Hmm nice to meet you too" Kana was thown off by Azria's 'niceness' it didn't seem to even be fake. "Azria... that has a pretty ring to it" Kana said thinking outloud and noticing she really said it she got all stiff. "Er well... I guess we should see if there are any more people around" Kana...
  13. O

"Hmm... yeah that's what I'm here for" Kana said quickly sizing the girl up in her mind.... never smiling. Maybe she needed to lighten up. She really did. " So I guess your here for it to then" Kana said glancing at her paper and then back at the girl "that's great" she said about to sigh when...
  14. O

OOC: Hehe... i've been waiting for this. Um (///^) never mind... Moving slowly against all the tree's in the eerie forest was Kana Rins looking down at her paper from the 'Troop leader'. Even the name of the person sounded unsettling to her. Infact she was starting to wounder why she had...
  15. O

Petalburg woods, (Hoenn) "Oh Arceus... I'm going to drown" Tsume said to herself before holding her breath. The suf attack Max had sent on her was crashing down on her like a real wave and even Tsume realized herself she couldn't swim that well. He's trying to kill me to though... I have...
  16. O

Old Chateau or Lavender Town, Which theme is creepier?

The Lavender town music actually scares me a bit. I mean when I was little I would always play Pokemon yellow at night... it freaked me out. Old Chateau just doesn't do it for me. Oh but you know what's really creepy? N's play room in black/ white and black/white 2.
  17. O

Well Marf! This looks like some good old fashioned animal roleplaying fun. Name: Kana Rins Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: As a human Kana was short standing at 5'4 but very athletic. She has brown eyes and a tan. Her black hair was always kept short though she says when she was...
  18. O

Petalburg woods, (Hoenn) Tsume and Fang watched as some Bug Pokemon fly off. Even though the stream they were in wasn't that deep Tsume was still struggling. She saw Max off in the distance and thought's raced through her mind. It's that Pokemon from before... did he... cause all of this? I...
  19. O

Petalburg woods, (Hoenn) " Don't worry Fang we'll be there soon... I think" Tsume whispered trying not to draw any attention. She had heard a few noises in the leaves but no Pokemon. As much as Tsume liked to fight she didn't like to fight at the cost of her life and that could end up being...
  20. O

Rustboro City, (Hoenn) Everything was going just fine for Tsume untell she saw one of those security robot's. About five of them surrounded her before she could move away. They looked similar to Magmortar "Look I don't really have time to fight right now so-" One of them flired off a...
Back
Top Bottom