Search results for query: *

1. Sakuraa

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Next update for Pokémon Adventures SV chapter is out and I actually got my wish. Nemona has Quaxly. Violet and Arven beat Klawf and power up Miraidon. Meanwhile Scarlet is approached by Brassius.
  2. Sakuraa

Preview HZ052: Kaiden, High Wind Warning!

Wow, never thought I'd see another Wattrel focused episode. Well, better late than never. Hopefully he gets some good development here.
  3. Sakuraa

Preview HZ050: Shine Terastal! Dance Dance Kuwassu!!

Yay! A Quaxly episode! I'm already excited for this one :bulbaLove:
  4. Sakuraa

Review HZ047: Liko and Nyarote, Put All Your Heart Into It

While I agree that would be interesting, I imagine they don't want to spend too much time on one gym leader since they're implying we're going to see them all. We likely will only have around 20 or so episodes for this arc, plus Roy and Dot need their battles as well, so having to do rematches...
  5. Sakuraa

Music “Let me battle" - 9Lana - Pocket Monsters (2023) Ending 2

This song is such a bop. :bulbaLove:
  6. Sakuraa

Preview HZ048: Shine! The Brilliance of Fire and Art!

Considering Roy already faced Brassius and lost to him earlier, I hope they'll give him a win here.
  7. Sakuraa

Review HZ047: Liko and Nyarote, Put All Your Heart Into It

Coral carried the first half of this episode. Seriously, as soon as she appeared, it was one great moment after another. I loved Quaxly's reactions to her. She remains the only watchable member of the Explorers. Anyway, I liked the small details when the kids were snacking, like Quaxly being...
  8. Sakuraa

Review HZ046: How Thrilling! Orange Academy

I know, just like it's just your opinion that the show needs an antagonist to be good.
  9. Sakuraa

Yes it can. It's been a great show despite the Explorers being largely absent from many episodes. The episodes without them have been far more enjoyable to me than the ones with them.
  10. Sakuraa

Decent episode to start this new arc. I like that they quickly introduced a lot of characters here so that we won't have to focus too much on that as we move deeper into the series. It's great to see Ann again and I hope we'll get to see more interactions with her and Liko, Roy, and Dot as they...
  11. Sakuraa

Music "Will" - IVE - Pocket Monsters (2023) Opening 3

I like it more than Halo, though nothing tops Heart Pounding Diary for me. But it's still super catchy. I don't normally listen to IVE, so this was a nice song to get introduced to them.
  12. Sakuraa

Ash's Hypothetical Galar Team

I'm currently doing a what if on my Youtube channel based around this idea, and this is the team I gave him; Intelleon, Corviknight, Coalassal, Sirfetch'd, and Dracovish in addition to Pikachu. Sirfetch'd and Dracovish are the offical Galar Pokemon he got so I felt he should keep them...
  13. Sakuraa

Ideal Outfit For Your SV Trainer?

Here is a commission I had done of my character in my signature outfit. A reference image is in the spoiler below. I love everything about this look, from my shoes to the bag, to my gloves.
  14. Sakuraa

Review HZ045: To a Place Far, Far Away

Really great conclusion to the Terapagos Shine arc. I like that Dot, Roy, and Liko were able to hold their own against Rayquaza and actually land some hits despite the clear disadvantage they were in. It's nice that Rayquaza respected them enough to take them seriously for a minute. I was happy...
  15. Sakuraa

Chapter 3: Pokémon Terastal Debut - Beginning April 12th

I'm so hyped for this new arc. It's going to be great to see so many of the SV characters, like the E4, Penny, Clavell, and Geeta. My main hope is that the kids will work with all of their Pokémon and not just their first ones. Overall I'm glad how perfectly this arc blends in from the...
  16. Sakuraa

New Pokemon (2023) anime Episode titles predictions & Prediction Reviews

You always come up with such interesting ideas for episode titles. :bulbaLove:
  17. Sakuraa

Sakuraa's Videos

The 13th part of Ash's Galar Journey is out now!
  18. Sakuraa

Dot's new outfit is adorable :bulbaLove:
  19. Sakuraa

It's nice to hear the E4 voices. Poppy sounds as adorable as she should! I'm so excited to see her in the show! I'm also glad to hear that Roy and Liko will be battling gym leaders during their time at the academy. I figured it would be the case, but it's nice to have the confirmation. That...
  20. Sakuraa

Review HZ044: A Plan to Capture Rayquaza

Oh yeah, I was so happy to see Iono again! Can't believe I forgot to mention her!
Back
Top Bottom