Search results for query: *

1. L

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Nope. Mega Charixard has the ability Tough Claws. Which raises the power of all contact moves.
  2. L

Review Pocket Monsters: The Origin

Red defeated Green with Lapras, Charizard, Scyther, Dodrio, Persian and Jolteon. Green had Pidgeot, Alakazam, Exeggutor, Blastoise, Rhydon, and...drawing a blank on number five but going by the games it was probably Arcanine.
  3. L

Gym Discussion/Speculation

You forget Burgh, in both games.
  4. L

Where are you on October 12th?

At home, downloading via E-Shop and finding the comfiest spot to play/blog.
  5. L

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation I figured Manectric was a wolf. Like, the wolf form of Raiju. As well as being a maned wolf.
  6. L

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation ...I'm sorry I'm looking at that image but why the hell is Zigzagoon in the dog group?
  7. L

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Re: Your Pokemon Team The only two Pokemon I know for sure I want on my first team are Gogoat and Pyroar. I've decided I'm picking Froakie for that purpose. Then, I want to experiment with the other three slots.
  8. L

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Wouldn't a list with Mega Farfetch'd on it be more of a leek than a leak? Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.
  9. L

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation To me, the kiss of death for leakers is saying "I won't say which ones" Because YOU ARE A LEAKER DAMNIT TELLING US WHICH ONES IS ALL BUT IN THE JOB DESCRIPTION!
  10. L

Mega Evolution

I doubt that mega evolutions/skill swapping abilitiy changes will cause sky battles to suddenly go kaput. So its possible for him to get a new ability.
  11. L

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation I'm gonna have to agree on the fact that rumors are spoilers in potentia. Sooooo...yeah.
  12. L

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation One of the things was probably that very generic description of Helioptile having an evolution. (C'mon Water/Dark Frogadier evo, c'mon Water/Dark)
  13. L

What will you get: Pokemon X & Pokemon Y

Both of course!
  14. L

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Just had to inform a friend it may or may not be fake. I'm pretty sure if she could have concussed me through the internet, she would have. So I'm hoping its a real pokemon. I mean wookathiswiddleface!
  15. L

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Ah, but this is the internet, where one announcement will cause ripples of chatter and speculation through twitter and tumblr and the forums. Especially with the game closing in and the last CoroCoro already out. People are itching...
  16. L

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread We have as much right to be disappointed in this as you do to like it. And this is a forum. For letting these opinions out. I will say that it isn't terrible, but why did they have to release this today? Finding it in the game, okay...
  17. L

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Honestly, I might be more generous to this thing if I hadn't been waiting a few hours for it to show up. But someone was just REALLY excited to release this Pokemon apparently, as opposed to Helioptile (so we could see if that leak held...
  18. L

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Being something nobody expects=/=good idea.
  19. L

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread There better not be a third form named Thrice.
  20. L

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread ...Yep. Did not see that one coming.
Back
Top Bottom