Search results for query: *

1. Warrior of Fire

Do you name your boxes?

Typically only the box where dead Pokémon go in Nuzlockes to something fitting for the type of box it is (like "Graveyard," for instance).
  2. Warrior of Fire

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

I think just less berries required for each player. Don't quote me on that, since I haven't really done much camping.
  3. Warrior of Fire

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

For a competitively-raised Appletun, what's the best nature? I'm thinking +Sp. Atk, -Spd, but I'm not sure if that's THE best.
  4. Warrior of Fire

Do you care what Poké Balls you catch Pokémon with?

Not really, unless I've got a near-guarantee to catch it no matter what ball I use. The one real exception to this is the time I decided to emulate Chuggaaconroy's catch of Groudon in his Emerald let's play, so I used a Nest Ball on Groudon when it was at nearly full health in Omega Ruby...
  5. Warrior of Fire

Has joy-con drift affected your experience of SwSh and LGPE at all?

I haven't heard anything about replacements, but they ARE repairing them for free (at least in some regions, like the US, as far as I know). However, I did hear that all of their repair services had been closed because of the pandemic, but they might be open now (don't quote me on that, someone...
  6. Warrior of Fire

Pokémon with specific roles in the single player game

The legendary Pokémon as challenging optional bosses that you had to go out of your way to find and battle, at least until they started being integrated into the main story starting with Suicune in Crystal.
  7. Warrior of Fire

What video games are you playing now?

Got a couple games I'm playing right now, between on my streams and on my own time. I just finished Yoshi's Island tonight, and started working on Astral Chain (one of the games I got well before there were even whispers of a global pandemic, played for a while, was enjoying, but was busy with...
  8. Warrior of Fire

Warrior of Fire's Stream and LP Archive

All right, no fancy description here, I'll just be focusing on keeping everyone updated with my streams and let's plays, using the same post format I use on Twitter and Discord for announcements of new streams and LP episodes. This particular post will be for keeping the playlists for episodes...
  9. Warrior of Fire

SwSh Regarding Bottle Caps

Overall, I'd say that the Battle Tower is the best place for bottle caps. One of the BP shops there sells them, plus you can get some for reaching certain milestones in the Tower itself. However, I know this method isn't for everyone, and it's pretty time consuming. If you're gonna grind for...
  10. Warrior of Fire

SwSh Uniform number

For my first main file, I went with 36. Whenever I need a random number real quick, I tend to default to that because of retired Pittsburgh Steelers running back Jerome Bettis. For my second file (probably gonna be a streamed Nuzlocke), I'm gonna go with 392, the national dex number of my...
  11. Warrior of Fire

An open-World Pokemon Game (Talking like Breath of the Wild)

The way I can see an open world Pokémon game working is setting it up like Xenoblade: Big open areas where you can explore how you'd like and still follow a set story path with the areas being set to the expected difficulty levels for where they are in the game, maybe with some extremely...
  12. Warrior of Fire

Start Ups The Rowan University of Pokemon Studies.

Michael raised an eyebrow, slightly confused. "I'm pretty sure this is the right room. I even double checked it with my girlfriend to make sure we both got our rooms correct. The paper had me here, and that my roommate's name was Jericho Solmis..."
  13. Warrior of Fire

The Rowan University OOC Thread.

I have no objections.
  14. Warrior of Fire

Question: Is the starter limited to the Alola Pokédex, or can it be anything within reason (i.e. no legendaries or mythicals)?
  15. Warrior of Fire

The Rowan University OOC Thread.

Not a problem. Besides, not everyone can have as glorious countermeasures as an edited scene from UHF. And if anyone wants to talk to her, Heather's door was left open, so anyone walking by until the next plot development will be able to hear her singing. Otherwise, she'll just be singing and...
  16. Warrior of Fire

"I hope this Jericho guy doesn't mind my taste in music," Michael said, heading to his room. Entering, the first thing he noticed was that while the inside half of the door was red, the outside of it was blue. Huh, he thought. Someone's chat would have a field day with this door. He closed the...
  17. Warrior of Fire

Please delete this if possible

Here's what I've got so far. Bio and appearance are gonna take a bit to iron out the details (got a few ideas that I'm working on), but everything else is there. Admittedly, I don't remember much about Digimon and my second Pokémon pick was taken, so I just RNGed those (good idea on numbering...
  18. Warrior of Fire

The Nickname Help Thread

Maybe something like Marshall for a punny name, as he'll marsh all opponents. And if you use that, thank Chuggaaconroy, not me.
  19. Warrior of Fire

Michael and Heather sat dow somewhere in the middle of the room - Michael sprawled out slightly while Heather sat straight and careful to prevent any embarrassing moments in regards to her skirt. Michael let out a yawn as he settled into the chair. "Man, that flight from Alola was long," he...
  20. Warrior of Fire

Future Villains: Organization or Individual?

And who's to say that psychic types that specifically mention telepathy in their dex entries aren't capable of telepathic communication with humans and/or other Pokémon.
Back
Top Bottom