Search results for query: *

1. P

Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

This is an old post but... THIS. I would love to be able to run into my old pokemon, especially if I accidentally released some good pokemon, or my sister did, I could run into them again. But I never release pokemon, save in nuzlockes. Even when I'm breeding for shinies I don't release them...
  2. P

The Vending Machine! [v2]

Out comes a letter. In goes missing no.
  3. P

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Some of mine: Charmander:Azula (avatar) The funny thing was that I discovered its hidden power was electric AFTER I nicknamed her. Squirtle: Percy (As in Percy Jackson) Meinfoo: Daniel (from Karate Kid) Grimer:B.O.B (From Monsters vs Aliens) And as soon as I get a good natured deino, I am...
  4. P

Completing the Dex

Ok. Still funny, seeing as it is quite common in dppt
  5. P

Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

Re: Villain Team(s) Speculation I hope it starts with the letter S so that it all wil spell out "Gramps".
  6. P

Completing the Dex

One sec. *checks friend code* yep. Ready when you are. By the way, out of curiosity, how the heck did you not have a bidoof?
  7. P

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

I know right! I have flippin gotten pokerus once or twice, SO WHY CAN'T I GET A FREAKING SHINY!?
  8. P

'Deceased' Save Files/pokemon...

That's depressing.
  9. P

Completing the Dex

I can give you a latios and a zekrom for a torchic and a mudkip. If my meditite faints in my platinum nuzlocke, I will trade that for mewtwo. And I'm fine with any nature for them, but pokerus would be nice.
  10. P

Dream Radar pokemon giveaway

May I have the riolu? Thanks!
  11. P

and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/13)

Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events If it is still up for grabs, may I have the shiny torchic? Edit: If possible give it pokerus?
  12. P

Your "YES!" moments

I just leveled up my newly bred level one charmander to a level 23 charmeleon.In one battle with a shadow triad guy in iciruss city. He learned 4 moves in that battle and evolved. Awwwwwwwwwwww Yeeaaaaaaaaaaa!
  13. P

What do you want in Gen 6?

It could be like an addition to the regular system
  14. P

Am I the only one around here who...

No. I loved the ability to have my pokemon walking with me, so something like that would be cool. Am I the only one who actually uses ditto for things other then breeding? I like transform.
  15. P

What do you want in Gen 6?

You know what would be cool? Being able to have eggs hatch with how many steps you take in real life. The 3ds already has a pedometer, and I don't really like walking all over the place in game(once I can, I just fly everywhere).
  16. P

Used Metronome!

Roar of time, yo!
  17. P

Mystery Egg Giveaway!

I am ready today.
  18. P

Who was your first starter Pokemon?

Chimchar. I picked fire types all the time from diamond to heartgold. He now resides in my fire type box in black 2
  19. P

Mystery Egg Giveaway!

I will be ready soon.
  20. P

Offering Oblivia Deoxys

I can give you a melloeta. GameStop, pretty much untouched. One level up, plus taught it relic song.
Back
Top Bottom