Search results for query: *

1. A

Do you find Trip/Shooti to be an interesting rival?

I'm sure he would have beat Cameron had he replaced those guys. It's just I can't properly analyze how Ash would do against Trip considering that only 2 of his Pokemon really showed up. On the side note Trip never really spammed his Pokemon to me. In the Club Battle he was just testing out his...
  2. A

What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)?

Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch When you run into a Shiny Pokemon and you have no Pokeballs to catch it. >.<
  3. A

Do you think the writers are doing enough with Iris?

Like everything in BW Iris could have been better. She honestly needs to be less of a hypocrite because that's one problem people have with her.
  4. A

Ash's Pokemon XY Team/Predictions and Speculation

For now I'm predicting this: Pikachu-Duh Chespin-Piplup 3.0 if he isn't then I can see him evolving at least once. Fletchling- Evolves early and fills the Fire and Flying roles. Froakie- Hopefully the star of the team but I can see him becoming too marketable to evolve. Depending how long it...
  5. A

I gotta agree with you. He didn't outright suck but he was shafted too much despite all the other rivals being as bad if not worse then him. Honestly Conkeldurr to him was basically what Weavile and to a lesser degree pre-Full Battle Ursaring were to Paul, tough Pokemon that always got used as...
  6. A

Do you find Georgia/Langley to be an interesting rival?

I like Georgia as a character. She didn't deserve being trashed by Dragonite and honestly I rooted for her whenever she argued/faced Iris.
  7. A

I liked Trip but I never considered him much of a rival. He was a rival by title but he was more into his own things while Gary enjoyed mocking Ash and Paul usually just pretended to not be interested in Ash, with Trip he genuinely didn't care for Ash. He was more of his own character which I...
  8. A

What do you do with your starter?

Up until Generation V I had my starter as my strongest, but in Generation V I chose to not evolve it and shafted it for my evolved Pokemon.
  9. A

What did you think of the group dynamics of the DP trio?

There was no dynamic it was just Dawn and Ash following each other's styles and Brock being there just to cook and take up the background character role.
  10. A

Do you think that Pikachu brings a lot to the show?

Aside from a few good moments and his marketability no he brings nothing to the show now.
  11. A

Review S16 EP07: Mission: Defeat Your Rival!

Even in victory Ash looked worse then his opponent. Serperior was still nerfed yet Ash's win still seemed cheap considering he was completely helpless and basically relied on luck. Back with Paul DP Ash held his own and proved himself as being his equal. BW Ash looked like a worse trainer then...
  12. A

Review S16 EP06: Curtain Up, Unova League!

I didn't really care much for any of the rivals beside Trip in this episode. I like all of them but aside from Trip none of them really changed and honestly even if Trip didn't have much of a rivalry with Ash he deserved to have a bigger battle then any of the others did.
  13. A

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

A largely unpopular opinion I have is that Trip was actually a decent character. Certainly better then whoever else that was considered a Unova Rival. Also that he was and deserved to be stronger and smarter then BW Ash, Bianca, Stephan and Cameron.
  14. A

Do you think Ash/Satoshi should be replaced?

He should have won back in the OS but since he is stuck in a infinite loop as much as he should be replaced he will stay forever. It will be bittersweet when he finally wins because it was something that should have happened long ago.
  15. A

Do you like Stephan/Kenyan as a rival?

But BW Ash beat him in the league without really struggling too hard. lol I didn't mind him but he only seemed good compared to the other's cause there wasn't any pressure on him since he was just there. Also he was never shafted or mishandled in tournaments like all the other rivals were.
  16. A

They should have done with Trip what they did with Hugh and made him have already gotten Snivy before his debut. Honestly to me Trip wasn't Ash's rival and he was just his own guy. Ash didn't motivate Trip and they barely acknowledged each other. Ash was just a nuisance to Trip and was that...
  17. A

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Thanks for the greetings. I'm enjoying myself pretty well just trying to get used to being on here.
  18. A

Is the Pokémon Anime a children's show, or is there more to it than that?

Doubt it. After years of seeing this series They already moved past the life lesson part and moved on into the plushie selling kids show part of it.
  19. A

Would the show's quality improve if old characters were brought back?

I think the anime would improve if they moved away from this endless cycle called Ash's dream. Seriously they should let him accomplish it then be done with it. Beating every region would be better then going to a new region becaise he got his butt kicked in the last one.
  20. A

Review BW118: N's Secret... To The Other Side of the Mist!

Lol. That's true. I really can't take BW Ash seriously because of all his fails and blunders.
Back
Top Bottom