Search results for query: *

1. C

Bayonetta 2 Discussion

I'd wager that Bayonetta is a recognizable enough title to deserve it's own page, so why post a Bayo 2 thread? This is the place to discuss the upcoming Platinum Games... well, game, starring the titular trigger happy Umbra Witch as she rushes to find a way down to Inferno, to save Jeanne, who...
  2. C

Scottish Independence

As some of you may know, later this year the fate of Scotland being part of the UK shall be decided. This is the place to discuss what will happen, and the effects of the Referendum's outcome. It may lead to Scotland to flourish or wither, perhaps even economic crash for the other countries in...
  3. C

Favourite Music?

My apologies if there is a similar thread, but here's the thread to blabber about your favourite music from any Pokemon media! Personally, mine at the moment is Diantha's Theme. The bells are beautiful, and it fits her personality, appearance and arena extremely well.
  4. C

TEEN: Divine Anarchy

Divine Anarchy Prologue The maze-like, tree ridden and bug infested Viridian Forest was usually ominously silent, but this was not true today. As today, many a scream came from a small, pink feline Pokemon. While it was located in a small hidden clearing in the forest, the deafening sound...
  5. C

Favorite Champion?

I'm surprised nobody has started a thread like this yet! This is the thread for you to share with the world your favorite royalty of the region, cherry on top of the ice cream of Gym Leaders and Elite Fours. So, who's your favorite? Personally, mine is Cynthia. Her appearance radiates...
  6. C

Did You Know?

This is a thread to share interesting Trivia about the games, the regions and the characters. This thread is not for personal experiences, it's for general facts, like if a Pokemon learns (or doesn't learn) a specific move, or the origins of someone's name, or under leveled Pokemon. Here's...
  7. C

Tips & Trips

Title is pretty self explanatory. Share your tips and tricks for the games. I've got a few for difficulty. These are mainly aimed at X/Y, but some work for older games. #1-Set your battle mode (in options) from shift to set. For example, when its on shift, if your opponent's Pokemon...
  8. C

GEN VI: Any Feebas

Please help! :3 Offering Male Shiny Hippopatos. Timid Nature, sadly. If you want, just dump a failed breed on me or whatever XD FC is 1504-6308-1650!
  9. C

MATURE: The Brightest Darkness

Prologue Drip Drip. Drip. Drip. Droplets of red liquid dropped onto the hard wood floor. The blood seemed to disappear into the crimson sea known as the floor. Drip. Drip. Drip. A young girl opened the hard oak doors. Drip. Drip. Drip. She walked towards the mahogany...
Back
Top Bottom