Search results for query: *

1. Rithirh

Rotom-Pokedex

Rotomdex is a neat idea. I'm almost inclined to speculate about whether S/M will have more side quests than previous games. Why else would it give advice about where to go? It's not like Pokemon regions have ever been overly complex, but that is probably wishful thinking.
  2. Rithirh

Generation VII Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I'm a little disappointed that both Lunala and Solgaleo are psychic-type. There are already a ton of psychic legendaries, but that's just my personal opinion on the matter.
  3. Rithirh

Generation VII Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I don't know what it is, but I find Lunaala's design really appealing. As mentioned above, Solgaleo looks too much like a zoid for my taste though it does look kind of cool I guess. The mech look makes fire/electric or fire/steel seem plausible. Lunaala's motif, on the other hand, is just too...
  4. Rithirh

Character customization

I'm of the weird opinion that they really need to up the customization from X/Y or have no customization at all. If there is no customization, I can settle for how the player character looks, but if there is customization, and I can't get a look I like, it annoys me.
  5. Rithirh

Blind or Spoiled - how much do you want to know?

X/Y was the first time I got into pre-release info seeking, and it was a blast. All the discussion and theories. It's the reason I joined this forum. I, personally, am looking forward to doing that again. Plus I'm a really boring person, and it gives me something to talk about with you all. Long...
  6. Rithirh

Starter discussion/speculation

Originally, I was quite disappointed by the starters' reveal. Rowlet was the only one I thought looked passable. All the cutesy fan art really upped my opinion of Rowlet though. And Litten upon further inspection, isn't bad either. I think the unexpected color scheme just threw me for a loop...
  7. Rithirh

Mispronounced Names in the Pokemon World That Annoy You

It's really strange. I've always pronounced Vivillon as "vivi-yon" which according to you all is correct. The thing is I have no knowledge of French, and I have never heard the name from any source. So how the the bloody heck did I stumble onto the correct pronunciation on my own? So very...
  8. Rithirh

Pokemon Realizations

This actually makes a decent amount of sense. Not to mention he takes Giovanni's place as gym leader. Coincidence? I think not! Blue was secretly a member of Team Rocket. Now that's what I call a realization.
  9. Rithirh

Best Water type starter

Oh geez, I didn't realize how hard it would be to choose a favorite. Maybe Swampert or Greninja? Definitely Totodile if I'm going with unevolved starters. Least favorite is pretty easy: the Oshawatt line. I thought we were going to get a cool water/fighting type, but instead they gave fighting...
  10. Rithirh

Your favorite eevelution ?

I think I'd have to go with Umbreon probably because of gen 2 nostalgia; dark type was new, and building friendship took a bit more effort.
  11. Rithirh

What sold you to your favourite type?

Water is my favorite type because I've always had an interest in marine biology. Grass is probably second because of my love for the starters: Venusaur, Sceptile, and Torterra. Psychic is third solely because I'll always genwun all over Mewtwo. Fairy gets an honorable mention for making me like...
  12. Rithirh

What pokemon are your HM slaves?

I've never really had a HM slave. I just distribute the HMs through out my party in whatever way that is least inconvenient. Granted I don't do this out of love or anything. I just don't like the idea of having to stop by the PC or having a party slot filled by deadweight.
  13. Rithirh

Legendary Pokemon caught in a Pokeball?

I've caught Lugia in silver and Giratina in platinum in regular pokeballs. In both cases I ran out of ultra balls (and whatever else I had) so I started chucking the pokeballs out of desperation. But it all worked out in the end so its cool.
  14. Rithirh

How would you improve certain pokeballs?

I'd like it of they changed the quick ball to degrade over a couple of turns like an inverse timer ball.
  15. Rithirh

It's been over a year. What is your opinion on the Fairy Type now?

All in all I've been pleasantly surprised by fairy types. When they were first announced, I was one of the naysayers based on name alone. Azumarill and Togekiss are now some of my more favored Pokemon. Without the addition of fairy I probably would have continued to overlook those two so I...
  16. Rithirh

The Minor Complaint Thread

Since all my other minor gripes have already been stated, I'll go with my minor of the minor: I am irrationally annoyed that they don't show the fossil sinking after you pick one of them up.
  17. Rithirh

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

My OR team is still up in the air, but I'm definitely doing a water team for AS. My team will most likely be Swampert, Pelipper, Ludicolo, Azumarill, Crawdaunt, and Tentacruel. Gyarados will also be a part of the team for a good while so may as well give it an honorable mention.
  18. Rithirh

Sprites Or Models?

While I do think the models are technically better, I think the sprites have the advantage of being static. With sprites you can have the Pokemon in crazy action poses that looked great, but most of the models are just the Pokemon standing idle.
  19. Rithirh

What's the most time you've clocked into a Pokemon game?

Geez, all you 999s make me feel like a slacker with my measly 223:43 on Y.
  20. Rithirh

The First Starter You've Picked For Each Generation?

Red- Squirtle (Maybe? It has been a long time, and I have used all the starters at some point) Silver- Totodile (Also a maybe for the same reasons stated above) Ruby- Treeko Platinum- Turtwig White- Tepig Y- Froakie
Back
Top Bottom