• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. E

COMPLETE: A Pokemon Microfiction (300 Words, Complete): Firing the PokeRus (TEEN)

Vanryl studied the conclusions to the immunology journals. The key is here, the fucking key is here and I can’t grasp it! He began shaking as he thought his colleagues’ teasing. Then he recalled the things beyond the outpost: Scythers herding the skinned men of Fuschia to the Node’s receptors...
  2. E

My Charizard Deck (Base Set up to Neo Destiny)

It isn't Sneasel/Slowking, but it is something I'd have rather played back in those days. Moreso than my Sneasel deck. 4 Charmander (Base Set) 3 Charmeleon 3 Charizard 3 Magmar (Fossil) 4 Cleffa (Neo Genesis) 3 Professor Oak 3 Computer Search 4 Professor Elm 3 Lass 4...
  3. E

The Rocket's Pokemon

I have a flavor question about the Rockets and a particular set of Pokémon. I'm posting this here because I feel it will get more attention than if it were posted in the TCG section. So, between the Gym Heroes and Gym Challenge sets, the Rockets get some really rare Kanto Pokémon: Scyther...
  4. E

Idea: Gameverse Pokemon Fanfiction

Game-verse Fiction Idea!: This is something I'll be thinking about while I work on a different, non-Pokemon related piece of work. A channeler-turned-mercenary, Grajakal, (town of origin being Ecruteak) sees the landscape of the world changing; he sees he plots being enacted by Teams Aqua...
  5. E

Idea: Retooled Lord of the Rings

I made this up off the top of my head for another messageboard. The challenge was to make LotR a more interesting epic; I'd like your opinions of this outline. I believe that I would like to take the general idea of this outline and transition it to my fiction's setting. That'd include name...
  6. E

A Game of Eternals? Too S(t)ue-ish, or Not?

Imagine characters who are Eternals. They can't be permanently killed if they're not on their original plane of existence. These Eternals are both indebted to greater forces within the Mountains of Planes. These Eternals learn of a way to break their contracts with the greater forces. Thus the...
  7. E

MATURE: The Sturmkrieg Blitz

This is a fiction I am currently working on. I'm using Yu-Gi-Oh! monsters as placeholders while I bang out the story. I intend for this to be something of a critique of the fantasy fiction by Tolkein, Lewis, Jordan (Rest in Peace), and the tie-in fiction published by the gaming industry. That...
Back
Top Bottom