Search results for query: *

1. A

What do you want in Gen 6?

I want MOAR Battle types
  2. A

What do you think is the most disappointing attack animation?

Judgement looked much better in platinum than white 2 sigh
  3. A

Red's Mount Silver Art Shop (Banners, Image Maps, Avatars, Oh My!)

Hi could i have some kind of signiture???? Topic: Gallade Size: just the normal size Materials: you know how when u beat the hall o fame and the types of the pokemon you used have this "symbol" with a black background with the pokemon on it kind of like that just the pokemon (in this case...
  4. A

What do you miss most about the older games?

Sigh i miss the underground from shinnon and the old battle centers from platnuim and the pokealthon or whatever it was called
  5. A

Your rarest cards

Whaaaaat that.. He sold me a FAAAAAAKE
  6. A

RU team rate plz

You need to focus on Pokemon types you need a bigger type variation that way you can go extreme damage on anything also a set of offensive moves of different types rather than just doing the type of that Pokemon.
  7. A

Your rarest cards

I got an ancient mew off e-bay seems pretty rare But my rarest is my arceus it can KO pretty much anything using barely any energies and its pretty much invincible ( 400 damage using only 3 colourless :D )
  8. A

Complete Fake Card Tutorial

Thnx to ur thread i entered a unofficial pokemon card comp with overpowered fake cards :D
  9. A

Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

A dragon type eveeloution
  10. A

New Moves/Abilities

Yeh pretty much
  11. A

Hitchhiker's Guide to BMGF

Thnx for the guide :D
  12. A

Simple Questions thread

does anyone know what the ancient mew card does i can barely understand it???
  13. A

New Moves/Abilities

i think some kind of move where the effects are unpredictable like it could heal the attacked pokemon or 1 hit KO it or it could inflict a random status condition it could raise or lower stacks of the attacker or defender it could heal the user or it could make the pokemon flinch its completely...
  14. A

The Garden Grotto General Chat

hi :D so i wanted to do some roleplay my friend told me this was the place to go ... Where do i go???
Back
Top Bottom