Search results for query: *

1. H

Generation VI: The Future

I could've sworn we already addressed the issue of gameplay changes>lore consistency a couple of pages ago? I'm all for speculation but really, let's not argue semantics here. Do you rally thing Pokemon of all game franchises is one that places an emphasis on such minute things like this? The...
  2. H

Whilst it is quite unlikely there's no reason they couldn't do a gen 6.5 type of thing. Perhaps set in a new region but with Zygarde appearing to solve whatever issue arises. It would essentially be a prolonged transition from one gen to another, with new areas, pokemon, etc being added across...
  3. H

I'd just like to point out that with 6th gen, a lot of pokemon look bad in their 2d artwork, but look much better in their 3d models. Even disregarding this, the movie poster shows that the same thing can look much better depending on angles/etc. Look at Perfect Zygarde to see what I mean.
  4. H

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Logic would dictate a mix of Kanto and Kalos pokemon, with a few prominent Pokemon from other gens like Lucario for instance. Obviously we'll have to wait and see, but even for a reveal trailer the pokemon selection sends the wrong message if they AREN'T just trying to pull in more of the Gen...
  5. H

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Problem is we only saw gen one pokemon in there, and we all know gen one gets a ridiculously disproportional amount of favoritism by Gamefreak. And again if you look carefully you'll notice the vast majority of the people in the adverts were older teens/people in their 20's. There were very...
  6. H

Someone pointed this out to me on another site and whilst definitely cool, it's also shaped like google maps little pin thing, so is probably to do with that. You never know though. EDIT: If the whole "Blobby is another set of eyes to monitor the ecosystem for zygarde" is true then there could...
  7. H

This has more to do with your expectations. Every time there's an announcement, people are quick to instantly think it's main series related when that's mostly not the case. Unless it's explicitly stated or obvious (like with this months corocoro) you should assume it's nothing big. Don't...
  8. H

I highly doubt Kaiju-garde and blobby have anything significant to do with go. In-fact, I still believe corocoro will be focusing on what we'll soon know as the next main series games. Don't jump to conclusions, be patient for a few more days and see what corocoro has in store for us.
  9. H

Well, this is interesting. They've listed the first games of each generation with their dates alongside em. Notice how 2016 has nothing there yet is labelled. This is getting very interesting.
  10. H

I feel that people are arguing semantics with this whole thing. Of course their are inconsistencies but it IS a video game at the end of the day. Retcons, new explanations, discoveries...by restricting the games to things as arbitrary as a held item, the games would probably be in worse place...
  11. H

This doesn't make a lot of sense yeah :P I get that you want time to enjoy a game but ORAS came out 9 months ago. Fire emblem fates won't be coming till 2016 in the west. Even if it releases in January you'd still have ~4 months to play the game. Even if a new pokemon game got announced, that...
  12. H

I don't understand why leaks are even being reported here. Unless someone provides any way of proving the authenticity of their leaks, it's irrelevant. Reporting things from 4chan of all places is especially silly since I could go there right now and post a new 'leak'. If anything, this proves...
  13. H

They're doing what brings in the $$$. In a sense I can't blame them, they are a business so naturally they should be profit minded. But I think back to before gen 6 and they still made a profit back then whilst also putting in more of an effort to please fans. If this continues...I dunno man...
  14. H

As a patch for ORAS? Impossible. A while back someone posted the technicalities of it. However, as its own standalone app like Dream Radar? Absolutely. Make it compatible with XY as well and price it accordingly and you have money fo days. That said, I have a sneaking suspicion a Battle...
  15. H

It's fine to not be interested in Pokken, it's not my type of thing either but you gotta understand that it's a fighting game, so each pokemon takes a lot more time to develop and produce. I'm sure they'll still be adding characters to the game. It may not be much in our eyes but for many other...
  16. H

I wouldn't say we got trolled per se. They didn't hype it up or anything, just asked us to tune in. If they had teased something especially for worlds then sure but at the moment the only disappointment should be from hyping yourself up. We still have the closing ceremony and I'm certain we'll...
  17. H

Strange how the idea of a simple B2W2 sequel and Z version (ZXZY) with Gen 7 coming after isn't brought up enough. I don't really think they'll be having Kanto games for the next games, and it would make more sense to have them in gen 7 instead of elongating gen 6. We will see Kanto at some...
  18. H

Looking back at XY, the game's theme is quoted as being alongside evolution, bonds, between people, people and pokemon, etc. Masuda also comments that the names of the games represent the cartesian axis, with people from different viewpoints meeting at some point. Of course you could consider...
  19. H

If they do have a gen 6.5 type of thing I wonder if they'd consider permanently changing how they release new pokemon. What I mean is instead of how we get a bunch of new pokemon at the beginning of a new gen and that's it no more new pokemon (megas are a grey area) for the rest of the gen, what...
  20. H

I hope so too but it's possible they'll have nothing for Corocoro and instead have a reveal at Worlds which takes place between the 21st and 23rd of August. Once they reveal the new games then we can look forward to regular updates and news*.
Back
Top Bottom