Search results for query: *

1. T

Vinesauce Stream

Vinesauce is a Quality Stream featuring live let's plays, corruptions, and more! Vinny, Joel, and Rev are doing great! But in my opinion, the best thing are Vinny's corruptions! Corruptions - YouTube My favorite was the Legend of Zelda N64 Series. [Vinesauce] Vinny - Zelda: Ocarina of...
  2. T

Pokemon Scramble/Rumble with XY Pokemon

I hope there is the XY Pokemon Rumble game that follows the Pokemon Rumble U game physics (the 'battle royale' style battles and challenges) for 3DS i think... I think it will come out at least the Summer of 2014 worldwide, since in 2009, the year the Platinum came out and Rumble came out...
  3. T

XY Dub Voice Actors (Post-Sneak Preview) NO 4Kids ARGUMENTS!

Alright... Now that the old VA is closed for this reason: IT IS NOW CONFIRMED THAT Sarah Natochenny keeps the voice of Ash, and they might be new Voice Actors for Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie... I wonder who? Discuss! REMEMBER: DO NOT GO INTO A TPCi vs. 4Kids ARGUMENT! IF THIS HAPPENS, I...
  4. T

E3 has passed... So no new Pokemon Scramble U news for Americans?

Hm... E3 has been passed and still no news that Pokemon Rumble for Wii U will be released across the globe (except Korea). WHY!?!?!?!? I want that game so bad in ENGLISH!!!! I mean I have a lot of eShop money, so that's it. Discuss!
  5. T

Sup Bulbagarden

My name is Laxus Dreyar, proud S-Class Fairy Tail Lightning Dragon Slayer. I am also a fan of Pokemon. How you doin?
Back
Top Bottom