Search results for query: *

1. Tepig in a BBQ

Do you think that the Gen V Pokémon/Jennies/Joys will dissapear at some point?

It has been stated that there are no Gen V Pokémon in Kanto. Since Ash & Friends are on their way to Kanto, do you think that Gen V Pokémon will dissapear at some point? Or will they just retcon the whole thing and allow Gen V Pokémon to live in Kanto? Also, will the Joy's and Jenny's have the...
  2. Tepig in a BBQ

Is the (current) anime going to far with stock art scenes?

Best Wishes! uses a lot of stock art. While I didn't have any problem with that in the beginning, they use it now as well for Team Rocket and other stuff. It makes the anime kind of unwatchable for me, but still. What do you think?
  3. Tepig in a BBQ

Do you feel that Satoshi/Ash's Unova Pokémon have been toned down from his previous?

Ash's Pokémon team in DP, always felt to me as one of his strongest team's he ever had. I saw Ash was able to train his Pokémon very well. In Best Wishes!, Ash's Pokémon don't really feel strong at all. Sure, he has one powerhouse (Krookodile) or more, but still. Do you feel that he toned...
  4. Tepig in a BBQ

"Love-Hate" themed episode

According to my BBQ (Big Bang Question) sources, there will be an love focussed episode in AG at some point. While the episode name has not been given, the only information I got was "Love? Hate? Battle!" Will Ash and Haruka date? Will Ash forget about Misty? Will Jessie and James also get a...
  5. Tepig in a BBQ

'Mitsuru' going to debut in the anime

According to my BBQ (Big Bang Questions) Sources, Mitsuru, the young, sick boy with the green hair is set to debut in the anime, but completely redesigned and he is going to be Haruka's rival in contests. His name is also going to change, namely "Shū". They changed him to make him more...
  6. Tepig in a BBQ

I have no idea how to make a special kind of title for introducing myself

Hi, as you can see, my name is Tepig in a BBQ! I have used Bulbapedia and Bulbagarden (not as a registered user) for a while, so I decided I should finally join. I still have to figure out how everything works here Lets see...oh, my first played Pokémon game was Red, although my sister...
Back
Top Bottom