Search results for query: *

1. T

Sleeper Hits

Azumarill, competativly, I found its attack stat underwhelming, even with huge power. Then I tried it. And holy mother was it good. Tanking hits and dishing out ohkos.
  2. T

Moves that would change the game

Note: This thread is referring to competitive battling, and the effect of introducing new moves to shift it. Also, no stupidly op moves either, just moves that would greatly improve a pokemon's moveset, to the point that it would cause teir changes or it would see more use, with that said lets...
  3. T

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

fave is bulba and least fave is ochowat
  4. T

MATURE: Beneath the Surface (A Pokemon Fanfic) - (Chapter Two now up)

I sincerly hope that this is in no way shape or form inspired by YOUR home life, no matter how little it may influance it.
  5. T

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I found a level 20 shiny wingull in diamond. My first shiny ever. I send out my level 30 mr.mime and used psywave to weaken it. Biggest mistake of my life. Period.
  6. T

Why do you write fan fiction?

For me I just get an idea and I cant not write about it.
  7. T

How to Edit a closed thread

Hey guys, one of my threads recently got shut down because it didnt fallow some rules in the fiction fairground. After looking up what I did wrong (Two short and lacking a first chapter/prologue) I tried to change it, but I didnt find any way to edit it, help.
  8. T

Relatable vs Unique

Interesting. I am going for a school atmosphere though, so that mood, (espicialy after previous advice) seems to work better with relatable, although I hope to find uniquness as well.
  9. T

TEEN: Freshman Team

"I love you to mom, bye," said Kyle, closing the car door and removing the chance for more embarrassing mother love. Through the window Kyle saw a faint hurt look on his moms face before she drove away. He felt bad about hurting her feelings but this was his first day of high school, and...
  10. T

Relatable vs Unique

Thank you as well, this is awesome to just post something and bam! you get the advice you need
  11. T

Relatable vs Unique

That is fantastic advice thank you.
  12. T

Things in pokemon that dont make sense

If you were a master martial artist (like pokemon level) then you could wreck steel np. Also how when pokemon breed its always the females species, woudnt it be a mix of the two?
  13. T

Relatable vs Unique

That helps thank you. My original motivation for the story was for the character to be somewhat like me, but at the same time I dont want it to be a mary sue and also I don't think i would be relatable enough. But I like your point. It will be hard to nail the relatable and out there thing...
  14. T

Anime Vs Game

The title says it all. Which do you prefer, the pokemon anime (the ones including ash, orgin was just an amazing short) or the games. Which one is more entertaining? Which one is going to keep you longer? Which one will you always cherish? Feel free to give nostalgia points. Anyway my vote...
  15. T

Relatable vs Unique

Hey guys, I'm going to do I school based fan-fiction (with pokemon of course) and I was wondering if you guys felt that a character in that situation would be better as relatable as possible, like harry potter, or more of an out there character, like katniss. I'd love to know.
  16. T

Ritchie: The Boy Who Won

This sir, is fantastic
  17. T

TEEN: Steam, Wind and Rage

Thirteen and a half years prior. Jack opened his eyes. He couldn't believe it. Was it the day? The day that he had been waiting for for the last four months? Was it really his birthday? He leaped out of his bed, joy overflowing from him like light from the sun. He barely suppressed a woop of...
  18. T

The Nostalgia Thread

when i was younger, (I hate to say that) the anime was cool, but not a must watch, the cards where the single best thing in the universe. You got them for bragging rights, and I knew like one guy who actually knew how to play. ONE GUY. And thats with houndreds of people with these cards. My...
  19. T

Favorite (fully evolved) Kalos starter

chesnaught is cool, but it doesnt do things for me. Delphox, is powerfull, I like to run a calm mind set competetivly, but I despise the design and the concept is kind of iffy. I love greninja, love the design, love the versatility competetivly, its just awesome well played sir
Back
Top Bottom