Search results for query: *

1. T

Moves that would change the game

Note: This thread is referring to competitive battling, and the effect of introducing new moves to shift it. Also, no stupidly op moves either, just moves that would greatly improve a pokemon's moveset, to the point that it would cause teir changes or it would see more use, with that said lets...
  2. T

How to Edit a closed thread

Hey guys, one of my threads recently got shut down because it didnt fallow some rules in the fiction fairground. After looking up what I did wrong (Two short and lacking a first chapter/prologue) I tried to change it, but I didnt find any way to edit it, help.
  3. T

TEEN: Freshman Team

"I love you to mom, bye," said Kyle, closing the car door and removing the chance for more embarrassing mother love. Through the window Kyle saw a faint hurt look on his moms face before she drove away. He felt bad about hurting her feelings but this was his first day of high school, and...
  4. T

Anime Vs Game

The title says it all. Which do you prefer, the pokemon anime (the ones including ash, orgin was just an amazing short) or the games. Which one is more entertaining? Which one is going to keep you longer? Which one will you always cherish? Feel free to give nostalgia points. Anyway my vote...
  5. T

Relatable vs Unique

Hey guys, I'm going to do I school based fan-fiction (with pokemon of course) and I was wondering if you guys felt that a character in that situation would be better as relatable as possible, like harry potter, or more of an out there character, like katniss. I'd love to know.
  6. T

TEEN: Steam, Wind and Rage

Hey guys, this is (I hope) going to be my second reasonable fanfic, albeit the first just kinda died halfway through. Anyway to avoid confusion I'm going to explain a bit about how the world I'm writing about differs from ours. First and foremost, is the inclusion of pokemon, however in a...
  7. T

Contest Red vs Ethan

(Note this is for the game characters, not manga or otherwise, I might do that as well though) My first trainer match up, we have Red vs Gold. Both were powerful trainers, both defeated champions, both fought each other. If they fought, who would win, and no, it is never specified if you beat...
  8. T

TEEN: School Days

Prologue: Seven years prior Max stood outside the school doors, it was his first day, and he was terrified. He smoothed the stubborn cow-lick on the back of his head, took a deep breath, and walked inside. It was chaos. Kids running around everywhere, throwing things at each other and...
  9. T

Hybrid of Two Pokemon Species

Given the option, which two species of pokemon would you combine and why? For design? For battle capabilitys? For the lols? For me it would be lucario and Ninetales, Get the aura of lucario, the fire and mystery of ninetales and also competitively you get the bulk and utility of ninetales...
  10. T

Contest Eeveelutions vs Rotom Formes

Hey guys another vs thread, This one pitting All the Eeveelutions against the rotom forms, both have similar bsts and tend to have shallow movepools but theirs no denying that some of the pokemon on each side are very dangorouse. Of the rotom forms, rotom-wash sees the most use, either as a...
  11. T

EVERYONE: Voice of Energy

Chapter 1: Escape Mark awoke with a start. He checked his alarm clock: 6:05, his parents wouldn't be up for another hour. He stepped out of bed, taking care not to make to much noise. He went to his bathroom and brushed his short brown hair. He looked at his reflection, staring into his own...
  12. T

Contest Kingdra vs Gyarados

Hey guys, this is my first thread and I thought I'd start it with a vs. Alright so we have the the two undersea dragons. Ironically the more dragon looking one is part flying. Kingdra features balanced stats and a great movepool, well Gyarados features high attack and two great abilities. Each...
Back
Top Bottom