Search results for query: *

• Users: davi
  • Order by date
  1. D

Mechanic Changes

Looking like it has been confirmed ... I saw some ghost/grass pokés at the end of the Kalos list...
  2. D

CoroCoro offically reveals new Megas, final starter evolutions: Final information bef

Re: CoroCoro offically reveals new Megas, final starter evolutions: Final information Froakie's Stage 2 is certainly the best of the three, but it wont stop me to keep choosing Fennekin as my starter. The evo of Chespin seems exaggerated ... previous forms did not seem to walk in that direction...
  3. D

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Would be nice if we had a sequence in the history of Hoenn, rather than a remake, as with the classic generations I-II and III-IV (remakes of the original games). But i'm not really anxious about it... On the other hand, the presence of Mewtwo awakens a feeling, an utopic fan wish, that we may...
  4. D

Speculation:Will Gen 6 have a third game or something different?

Would be nice if we had a sequence in the history of Hoenn, rather than a remake, as with the classic generations I-II and III-IV (remakes of the original games). But i'm not really anxious about it... On the other hand, the presence of Mewtwo awakens a feeling, an utopic fan wish, that we...
  5. D

Mega Evolution

I like both the design and Drought. I can imagine the sunshine giving a power up to their fire moves and Solar-Beam could be a great coverage for their weakness, with no charge turn (much better than Hidden Power).
  6. D

Nintendo Dream interview reveals new mechanic changes: Exp share changes and other de

Re: Nintendo Dream interview reveals new mechanic changes: Exp share changes and othe I'm glad that i'll be able to send my Gengar at Sky Battles. The Exp. All was a great and welcome surprise! And the experience division seems to be changing too and it is great for our trainings. Exp. All...
  7. D

Trainer Customization

I'll really enjoy new DLC content, that gives new breath for my gaming experiences, even if it being paid. But, by now, the DLC contents are free or cheap, and not a problem. I just thought that, someday, their existence could be the rule and not the exception. The purchase of Pokémon Bank, for...
  8. D

Trainer Customization

Anyone else is worried that the customization of your character may be related to paid downloadable content? I hope not... it just occurred to me.
  9. D

More details on XY anime series revealed: TV-Tokyo's mini-site updated

I still prefer the classic Nurse Joy, but the redesign of the series as a whole is really much better.
  10. D

When and how could i set a profile user image?

Thanks so much for your patience. I always visit my own profile but I had not even noticed the Settings field at the top of the forums...
  11. D

When and how could i set a profile user image?

I just need to know... if someone could explain it, I would be grateful.
  12. D

New Fossil Evolutions Revealed: Aurorus and Tyrantrum revealed by different websites

Re: New Fossil Evolutions Revealed: Aurorus and Tyrantrum revealed by different websi As expected, Aurorus is a awesome Loch Ness Monster. I can observe a pattern of choices from the cute/beauty to the fierce in these games, starting with Xerneas / Yveltal, passing through Mega Mewtwo Y / X...
  13. D

October '13 CoroCoro unveils new 'XY' information: New Abilities, Mega Evolutions rev

Re: October '13 CoroCoro unveils new 'XY' information: New Abilities, Mega Evolutions I think the evolution of Chespin is heading towards something like Golem... Fennekin evo looks pretty but much more feminine, what does not change the fact that it remains my starters' choice. I hope it can...
  14. D

New Pokémon spotted in Pokémon Direct: Pokémon appears for split second

I thought this too, and as usual, I was afraid.
  15. D

Poke Transporter (Transfering Pokemon From Previous Gens)

Re: Transfering Pokemon Over From Other Gens I usually see some guys dressed as Gothic Lolitas at Anime Events. Just kidding, GF gender criterias are really strange.
  16. D

LF All starters Gens I-IV

Hey, girl! Do you have a Charmander for me? I need one at Soul Silver. See ya!
  17. D

Charmander Wanted!!!

Hello, everyone. I'm starting to training my party at Gen IV before send them to Gen V and i need a Charmander at my Heart Gold game. Could someone give me this little lizard? I have some Mareeps, Miltanks and Gastlys at Lvl 1, with different Natures, to give away. I have two Gastlys with...
Back
Top Bottom