Search results for query: *

• Users: Life
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Life

EVERYONE: Have you seen them smile?

I haven't written a poem in forever but this is one I wanted to finish, sorry if it's a bit rusty. Enjoy. Have you seen them smile? are they ugly? i don’t know. but have you thought of what a smile can show? have you seen them smile pure and weak? as they fight the feelings, of rejection...
  2. Life

TEEN: Untitled
    Threadmarks: Contents & Introduction

Hi my name is Life and I like to start stories and then never finish them. Maybe this one will be different, probably not idk we'll find out. I wish I could say I'm embarrassed but at this point in my writing history I have so little respect left for myself that I'm probably not even going to go...
  3. Life

POTW Pokémon of the Week #35: Shellos & Gastrodon

In the World of Pokémon, there lives a vast number and variety of amazing creatures to befriend and collect. Every week, we will be focusing on a single one of these Pokémon or evolutionary line and talking about what makes it special. This week's Pokémon of choice is the Shellos line...
  4. Life

POTW Pokémon of the Week #31: Litten, Torracat & Incineroar

In the World of Pokémon, there lives a vast number and variety of amazing creatures to befriend and collect. Every week, we will be focusing on a single one of these Pokémon or evolutionary line and talking about what makes it special. This week's Pokémon of choice is the Litten line! The...
  5. Life

What'd you get from the holidays?

I didn't really have anything on my list, but I got some a sweater and mug that I've been wanting for a while now, and of course money. Some other miscellaneous stuff but those were really the two highlights for me. What about you?
  6. Life

POTW Pokémon of the Week #27: Delibird

In the World of Pokémon, there lives a vast number and variety of amazing creatures to befriend and collect. Every week, we will be focusing on a single one of these Pokémon or evolutionary line and talking about what makes it special. This week's Pokémon of choice is Delibird! First...
  7. Life

POTW Pokémon of the Week #24: Rattata & Raticate

In the World of Pokémon, there lives a vast number and variety of amazing creatures to befriend and collect. Every week, we will be focusing on a single one of these Pokémon or evolutionary line and talking about what makes it special. This week's Pokémon of choice is the Rattata line...
  8. Life

Z-Moves: Do you even use them?

Despite what you may have said before playing the game, do you find yourself using them now? Do you think they provide a noticeable difference to in-game play? What are your thoughts on them, and how they connect with the plot? Note: just remember to put any plot-spoilers in spoiler tags...
  9. Life

POTW Pokémon of the Week #21: Pumpkaboo & Gourgeist

In the World of Pokémon, there lives a vast number and variety of amazing creatures to befriend and collect. Every week, we will be focusing on a single one of these Pokémon or evolutionary line and talking about what makes it special. This week's Pokémon of choice are the Pumpkaboo family...
  10. Life

POTW Pokémon of the Week #18: Munchlax & Snorlax

In the World of Pokémon, there lives a vast number and variety of amazing creatures to befriend and collect. Every week, we will be focusing on a single one of these Pokémon or evolutionary line and talking about what makes it special. This week's Pokémon of choice is the Snorlax line...
  11. Life

Contest Raichu vs. Alolan Raichu!

It seems like the time is better than ever to discuss these two versions and find out which everyone prefers! Despite having other discussions about Alolan forms going on, this thread is specifically for the Raichu, so feel free to go crazy with discussion and speculation, so long as you're...
  12. Life

POTW Pokémon of the Week #14: Smoochum & Jynx

In the World of Pokémon, there lives a vast number and variety of amazing creatures to befriend and collect. Every week, we will be focusing on a single one of these Pokémon or evolutionary line and talking about what makes it special. This week's Pokémon of choice is the Jynx line! First...
  13. Life

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread! Thought it might be nice to have a place where we could all explicitly state what we've been doing recently in the game, as well as noting any recent captures we've gotten, new finds, or fun/interesting stories that have happened while playing! Please...
  14. Life

GO Eggs in GO!

I thought we could use a thread to discuss what everyone has been finding in their eggs, as well as methods you may be using to hatch yours faster! So far I've only hatched two 2km ones, and got a Rattata and Zubat. The Zubat was new for me so I was happy about that one. Currently I have a 5km...
  15. Life

Name the First 151 Pokémon Quiz!

I found this quiz online and thought it was a great way to find out how many I could remember. (Nothing against other generations, this was just the only quiz I could find.) Link: 151 Original Pokémon Quiz Here's my score: Feel free to share yours, but if posting a screenshot, please...
  16. Life

POTW Pokémon of the Week #8: Wynaut & Wobbuffet

In the World of Pokémon, there lives a vast number and variety of amazing creatures to befriend and collect. Every week, we will be focusing on a single one of these Pokémon or evolutionary line and talking about what makes it special. This week's Pokémon of choice is the Wynaut line...
  17. Life

GEN VI: Looking for an Enigma Berry [COMPLETED]

hello! I'm looking to get my hands on an enigma berry and was wondering if anyone would be up for a trade? I can offer a variety of things in return, so feel free to ask. I'm restarting my version of Alpha Sapphire soon so if you'd like any legendaries available from that game I can get those...
  18. Life

Contest Sunkern vs. Mega Rayquaza

Without a doubt, this is the contest of the century. vs. By looking at BST only, one of these is the weakest Pokémon in the game, while the other is the strongest. But who, I want to know, is the best Pokémon all-around? Things to think about: Which design do you prefer? Which typing do...
  19. Life

What Objects Do You Want to See Become Pokémon?

We have a thread for what animals you want to see become Pokémon, but what about objects? Food, structures, household items - are there any objects you'd be curious to see become a Pokémon? We've already seen a few Pokémon that are based off of objects, like Klefki, Rotom, Elekid, Litwik - the...
  20. Life

POTW Pokémon of the Week #3: Gulpin & Swalot

In the World of Pokémon, there lives a vast number and variety of amazing creatures to befriend and collect. Every week, we will be focusing on a single one of these Pokémon or evolutionary line and talking about what makes it special. This week's Pokémon of choice are the Gulpin line! While...
Back
Top Bottom