Search results for query: *

1. The Thin White Duke

Irish poet Seamus Heaney dies aged 74

On August 30th, Nobel Prize-winning laureate Seamus Heaney died in Dublin aged 74. He was extremely well known in Ireland for his poetry. Northern Ireland's Deputy First Minister, Martin McGuinness, has described this as 'a shocking tragedy'.
  2. The Thin White Duke

Royal baby born to Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton and Prince William

The BBC announced at 8pm that a royal baby boy had been born at 16:24, GMT. The name is yet to be revealed. A formal bulletin is to arrive at Buckingham Palace in a few moments. Prime Minister David Cameron congratulates the couple. The Queen was present. EDIT: Bulletin has arrived. Baby and...
  3. The Thin White Duke

The Great Intelligence's Random Piano compositions and covers

MUSIC! My one true desire. I aim to be a pianist. Yet I can't sight read, but play by ear. So I do covers of songs. And compose a little at such a tender age. I'll post compositions up when I'm done. I'll be doing Music GCSE for the next two years so there'll be a few up.
  4. The Thin White Duke

Police attacked with petrol bombs in Belfast

It... looks bad.
  5. The Thin White Duke

Andy Murray wins Wimbledon

77 years it took us. We're crap.
  6. The Thin White Duke

I Shall Come Back

My first fanfic about Doctor Who, regarding John Hurt. Keep in mind this is my first fanfic and I'm not that good at writing. Here goes! I SHALL COME BACK PART I THE FIGHT BEGINS Chapter I. Terror of the Daleks Once it was such a beautiful planet. Now it was wartorn. The Time Lords were the...
  7. The Thin White Duke

Phrase that's stuck in your head right now?

Self explanatory. Post the phrase that's invading your mind. Mine's Macduff.
Back
Top Bottom