Search results for query: *

• Users: Wowy
  • Order by date
  1. Wowy

Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet to be re-released in South Korea; Regigigas codes, Regigigas and Shaymin V cards to be distributed

Nintendo Korea has announced that the eleventh Pokémon animated movie, Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet: Shaymin will be theatrically released in South Korea on June 1st this year. Fans who see the movie in cinemas will be able to receive a selection of special gifts in commemoration of this...
  2. Wowy

GO Pokémon GO Friend Code Sharing, Gifts and Trading Thread

I'll add my code here as well in light of the Celebi task and because I still have plenty of space! ID: 8156 0928 8791. Location: Australia. My user name is similar to my name here on the forums (Wowy)! I'll also add some who added your numbers here!
  3. Wowy

Bad Ad Reporting Thread

Bad ad: ezgzz.74dhvyxppo3k.j2sgn.site Got redirected to the ad before I could even log in
  4. Wowy

Bulbapedia Quick question about the Connection Orb page

They were actually facing in different directions!! I know that you were trawling through videos when you made this table (thanks for the hard work!), but since then I've recruited all Pokemon (well...except Arceus) and have confirmed which is which. ;)
  5. Wowy

Bulbapedia Quick question about the Connection Orb page

Fixed. I thought there might have been a reason for it, but I can't currently think of one
  6. Wowy

FT: NA Shiny Silvally code

Hi there! I've got one North American Shiny Silvally code. Mainly looking for USUM Apricorn Pokemon (or the Apricorn balls) :) Offer away!
  7. Wowy

GEN VII: LF: Marshadow FT: See inside

Well, good enough for me. Did you want to trade now?
  8. Wowy

GEN VII: LF: Marshadow FT: See inside

Hey Akinai. I've got a spare NA Gamestop Marshadow code! I can exchange it for a shiny Spoink. Btw, can the Spoink be nicknamed? And is it cloned (I'm not particularly fond of cloned shinies)?
  9. Wowy

GEN VII: LF: 4-6IV foreign Ditto

Yes, it's 6IV. And no worries about the Growlithe! If you ever need the Ditto, I'll be happy to trade with the Love Ball Torchic!
  10. Wowy

GEN VII: LF: 4-6IV foreign Ditto

I can give you a spare Ditto. Does an English Ditto count as foreign if you're going to breed with Japanese Pokemon? A shiny Growlithe sounds nice!
  11. Wowy

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I hatched a Shiny Snorunt and encountered a Shiny Zubat on the same day!! I'm usually very unlucky with shinies and these two are my first shinies since Sun came out. :) :)
  12. Wowy

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

I got super lucky today! Caught a Mantine, Skarmory and Shuckle in one day! :) Still looking for many more!
  13. Wowy

Which opening themes have you never skipped?

I've never skipped any. My favourite ones for each generation would be: Pokemon Theme, Pokemon Johto, Battle Frontier, We Will be Heroes (not a fan of the DP rap), Rival Destinies, Pokemon Theme XY. But, my all time favourite would be the Korean XYZ opening, Remember Times.
  14. Wowy

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Love the update and thanks for the effort! The new format is very smart as it keeps the type and the egg groups distinct. :)
  15. Wowy

Special Pokeball Shop: Trading 150+ Pokemon! (Updated 12/20)

I'm also on now! EDIT: Thanks for the trade!
  16. Wowy

Just the Drifloon is good thanks! I'm free now so tell me when you're ready to go online
  17. Wowy

I've got all yours bred. :) But the Moon Ball Drifloon sounds good if you to want to do a trade for that this time. Or we can do that another time if you wish! EDIT: I'll need to take a break for dinner
  18. Wowy

GEN VII: Offering shiny Exeggcute

Ok, sorry for the bungle! Hope all goes well!
  19. Wowy

I'll take Heavy Ball Vanillite, Heavy ball Wimpod, Friend Ball Solosis, Moon Ball Komala, Lure Ball Goomy, Lure Ball HA Pyukumuku, Love Ball Oricorio, Moon Ball Litwick. That makes 8, but you're always updating your list so there's bound to be something that interests me later!
  20. Wowy

I have Adamant, Modest and Timid Oshawott with Egg moves Air Slash, Brine, Copycat, and Night Slash. Did you want any (or all) of these? And were you interested in the others ones I had (Moon Ball Vullaby, Friend Ball Trapinch, Friend Ball Sewaddle, Level Ball Axew, Lure Ball Bagon, and Level...
Back
Top Bottom